Dreadz08

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
welcome to Baltimore where shit ain’t sweet. I grew up in and out of the city so making friends was always easy for me. Code switching was a must so you can have a good job but still stick to who and how you are around your people. So i met this guy off bgc (old website black gays used to use) and we hit it off. He was a teacher and also played semi pro football. We went on a few dates and outings and he was always reserved and put together. I was always a little out of pocket and then gathered myself to act accordingly lol. So we kinda meshed well and hit it off. After a couple dates we went to my place where we fooled around a little but not to much because he was playing the shy innocent guy. One day we went to his house and he made dinner and we talked. He had wine for dinner but i pulled out the Paul mason and said let’s really drink. He was build like one of them big buff football players with a fat ass, broad shoulders, big arms and did i mention a phattttt assssssss. So i was kissing his lips and rubbing on him trying to feel every inch of his body on that couch. Then he rolled me over and started sucking my shit. He swallowed me tf up like it was nothing. I ain’t small but I’m not 9 inches either but he made me feel both small and big. One min he’s choking then he’s not and im all down his throat then he’s chocking again. Shit felt amazing!!! After awhile i wanted in that ass so bad so i picked him up and had his head against the back of the couch looking out the window. Curtains was closed because again we gay and in Baltimore so didn’t nobody need to see what was going on. So yeah i flipped him over and i guess that shocked him since he was big and buff. He giggled and said damn u all man ain’t u. I said yeah now gimme that ass. So i ate his ass for a min while making him twerk on my face and trying to see how far my shit could go in. Then he said let me get the lube and ran upstairs naked. Ass just shaking the whole way making my shit throb! He came back down and i said get in position. Think that turned him on cus he started moaning. I’m thinking nigga how u moaning and I’m not even in yet lmaooo. So then i slowly go in taking my time to open it up. He was enjoying every minute of it moaning and turning around to kiss me. Then i started really clapping his shit. We was going for a good hour or 2. Me just putting him in all different positions nd digging in his shit. Then out of no where he yells get out of me for a second hold on. So i back up thinking i did something wrong looking confused. He opens the window and sticks his head out. He said he just needed air because we been fucking and drinking and it was so hot. Shittttt i wasn’t hot i was horny so i put my dick back in him. He was shocked and yelled while whispering (because it’s 2am on a weekday and ain’t nobody outside or woke but the ones selling ass or grass) what are you doing the niggas right there on the corner. I said idgaf let them watch fuck they gonna do? Just try to look normal. So i go back to fucking him, smacking his ass and digging for gold. He then says hey to a neighbor. I’m like tf u saying hi for and he says because the guy was looking at him. I said let that old man watch idc but don’t be speaking to nobody but me right now understand. He said yes over and over and over and then i busted the fattest nut ever. Idk something about someone watching him get fucked but him only talking to me got me tf off. We passed out on the couch for a good hour or 2. Then i got up and went him because i had work and he had to go teach lol. We realized we wasn’t ever doing that again because if the guys on the block would’ve saw us and got mad they would’ve shot up his spot……. But that nut was worth it.

welcome to Baltimore where shit ain’t sweet. I grew up in and out of the city so making friends was always easy for me. Code switching was a must so you can have a good job but still stick to who and how you are around your people. So i met this guy off bgc (old website black gays used to use) and we hit it off. He was a teacher and also played semi pro football. We went on a few dates and outings and he was always reserved and put together. I was always a little out of pocket and then gathered myself to act accordingly lol. So we kinda meshed well and hit it off. After a couple dates we went to my place where we fooled around a little but not to much because he was playing the shy innocent guy. One day we went to his house and he made dinner and we talked. He had wine for dinner but i pulled out the Paul mason and said let’s really drink. He was build like one of them big buff football players with a fat ass, broad shoulders, big arms and did i mention a phattttt assssssss. So i was kissing his lips and rubbing on him trying to feel every inch of his body on that couch. Then he rolled me over and started sucking my shit. He swallowed me tf up like it was nothing. I ain’t small but I’m not 9 inches either but he made me feel both small and big. One min he’s choking then he’s not and im all down his throat then he’s chocking again. Shit felt amazing!!! After awhile i wanted in that ass so bad so i picked him up and had his head against the back of the couch looking out the window. Curtains was closed because again we gay and in Baltimore so didn’t nobody need to see what was going on. So yeah i flipped him over and i guess that shocked him since he was big and buff. He giggled and said damn u all man ain’t u. I said yeah now gimme that ass. So i ate his ass for a min while making him twerk on my face and trying to see how far my shit could go in. Then he said let me get the lube and ran upstairs naked. Ass just shaking the whole way making my shit throb! He came back down and i said get in position. Think that turned him on cus he started moaning. I’m thinking nigga how u moaning and I’m not even in yet lmaooo. So then i slowly go in taking my time to open it up. He was enjoying every minute of it moaning and turning around to kiss me. Then i started really clapping his shit. We was going for a good hour or 2. Me just putting him in all different positions nd digging in his shit. Then out of no where he yells get out of me for a second hold on. So i back up thinking i did something wrong looking confused. He opens the window and sticks his head out. He said he just needed air because we been fucking and drinking and it was so hot. Shittttt i wasn’t hot i was horny so i put my dick back in him. He was shocked and yelled while whispering (because it’s 2am on a weekday and ain’t nobody outside or woke but the ones selling ass or grass) what are you doing the niggas right there on the corner. I said idgaf let them watch fuck they gonna do? Just try to look normal. So i go back to fucking him, smacking his ass and digging for gold. He then says hey to a neighbor. I’m like tf u saying hi for and he says because the guy was looking at him. I said let that old man watch idc but don’t be speaking to nobody but me right now understand. He said yes over and over and over and then i busted the fattest nut ever. Idk something about someone watching him get fucked but him only talking to me got me tf off. We passed out on the couch for a good hour or 2. Then i got up and went him because i had work and he had to go teach lol. We realized we wasn’t ever doing that again because if the guys on the block would’ve saw us and got mad they would’ve shot up his spot……. But that nut was worth it.
So you guys decided you would never do it again ever or just at his house while he was hanging out of the window.

Reactions: Dreadz08