LQC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yeah, I know. We all want to get off with Kyle Pallo.

Has anyone used a mobile hookup app (or just picked someone up the normal old fashioned way) to hook up with another WDW guest while you or they were staying at one of the WDW resort hotels? Spill the beans, in detail please ;-)

Which hotel? Yours or his?
Were you a resort guest, day visitor or an employee?
Was it another resort guest, a day visitor, or an employee?
Was he straight, homo, or bi?
One on one?
Threeway?
Fourgie?

Do tell!

Not WDW but I've hooked up with same-hotel guests

Business trips, so I had my own room. So my room.
Both guests
Generally it's closet-bi guys with their friends / family
Always one on one. I don't have the patience to set up a group and cross my fingers everyone shows up.
Am hoping one day to meet up with a MM couple though because I haven't been in a scenario where the other guys had great chemistry together.

I have had sex at Disney World a pile of times. I keep the apps open while in the parks and in my hotel room (I always stay on property). I have had guys come to my room. I've even had sex at night in the bushes between a hotel parking area and the golf course with a hot college guy there with his parents. I've met up with guys and had sex in the park. The Haunted Mansion is not camera monitored inside the ride so you can indulge there--though if other cars filled around you, stop while in the seance circle.

I have had sex at Disney World a pile of times. I keep the apps open while in the parks and in my hotel room (I always stay on property). I have had guys come to my room. I've even had sex at night in the bushes between a hotel parking area and the golf course with a hot college guy there with his parents. I've met up with guys and had sex in the park. The Haunted Mansion is not camera monitored inside the ride so you can indulge there--though if other cars filled around you, stop while in the seance circle.

Which on property hotels?

Every one I have stayed at (AK Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Old Key West). Easiest for hookups coming to you are Saratoga Springs and Old Key West (have to be DVC member for the latter). I've not stayed at Pop Century and ALl Star but I expect they should be easy access as well the way they are laid out.

Every one I have stayed at (AK Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Old Key West). Easiest for hookups coming to you are Saratoga Springs and Old Key West (have to be DVC member for the latter). I've not stayed at Pop Century and ALl Star but I expect they should be easy access as well the way they are laid out.

Well, I mean, I probably wouldn’t bother with someone coming on to WDW property for the express purpose of hooking up. But a day visitor already on property or another guest in the same or another on property hotel, sure.

Reactions: ShyLion
Not WDW but I've hooked up with same-hotel guests

Business trips, so I had my own room. So my room.
Both guests
Generally it's closet-bi guys with their friends / family
Always one on one. I don't have the patience to set up a group and cross my fingers everyone shows up.
Am hoping one day to meet up with a MM couple though because I haven't been in a scenario where the other guys had great chemistry together.

A bit off topic, but I did have a three-way in a hotel I was staying at once with another guest and a hotel employee. We all went back to my room. We all met in the health club suana.

I think the key is someone being able to host. Generally, it's the bi-married dads who are interested, so you need to host them. Or staying at one of the hotels with an attached convention center can generate some guys attending a convention. While staying with family I've been able to host at Disney's Polynesian, but I had my own room. It was harder when I've been sharing a room or suite as most guys looking cannot host. Polynesian is a small resort without a convention center but one of bigger resorts like the Grand Floridian may allow for more options.

I've also gotten lucky in a hotel on the Universal Property.

I think the key is someone being able to host. Generally, it's the bi-married dads who are interested, so you need to host them. Or staying at one of the hotels with an attached convention center can generate some guys attending a convention. While staying with family I've been able to host at Disney's Polynesian, but I had my own room. It was harder when I've been sharing a room or suite as most guys looking cannot host. Polynesian is a small resort without a convention center but one of bigger resorts like the Grand Floridian may allow for more options.

I've also gotten lucky in a hotel on the Universal Property.

The Polynesian is smaller? You mean by number of rooms? Because the Polynesian is certainly bigger, in terms of area covered, and the good part is, the longhouses are all spread out. At night (or in the day) much easier to sneak off/sneak around in without being seen.

The Polynesian is smaller? You mean by number of rooms? Because the Polynesian is certainly bigger, in terms of area covered, and the good part is, the longhouses are all spread out. At night (or in the day) much easier to sneak off/sneak around in without being seen.

Yeah, I meant in terms of number rooms--compared to something like the Grand Floridian, Wilderness, or the larger moderates.
It can be hard for married guys to get away while on vacation if they are with their families--the best times are later in the evening if they are the type who might go for a drink at bar or early in the morning the fit ones will run over in their running outfits. The most memorable was a tall fit dark haired English dad (late 40's/early fifties with salt and pepper temples. Great hairy chest and beginnings of a stubble vacation beard. He had run over in the early morning from the Grand Floridian I remember lowering those nylon running short and a giant thick uncut cock flopped out. Serviced him orally and he was on his way.

Yeah, I meant in terms of number rooms--compared to something like the Grand Floridian, Wilderness, or the larger moderates.
It can be hard for married guys to get away while on vacation if they are with their families--the best times are later in the evening if they are the type who might go for a drink at bar or early in the morning the fit ones will run over in their running outfits. The most memorable was a tall fit dark haired English dad (late 40's/early fifties with salt and pepper temples. Great hairy chest and beginnings of a stubble vacation beard. He had run over in the early morning from the Grand Floridian I remember lowering those nylon running short and a giant thick uncut cock flopped out. Serviced him orally and he was on his way.

NICE!

Reactions: colin20
Very hot story

Reactions: LilPancake69
I didn’t stay at the hotels there but was on Grindr while in the parks. Managed to hook up with a married guy and a guy who works there. I met the married guy at one of the resorts and he booked a room for us. He fucked me on two separate occasions in the same day. I met the other guy at his place, nothing exciting there

I didn’t stay at the hotels there but was on Grindr while in the parks. Managed to hook up with a married guy and a guy who works there. I met the married guy at one of the resorts and he booked a room for us. He fucked me on two separate occasions in the same day. I met the other guy at his place, nothing exciting there
Which resort did he book a room at? WDW resorts are sort of expensive--was he uber wealthy?

He was already staying at one resort and booked a separate room at another? For what, one night? I would think reservations would have found the whole situation rather odd.

Disney World is fantastic for hookups. Lots of horny married guys who need an escape from the kids. I was there a few years back - stayed at Grand Floridian. I got 3 loads of dad cum in one afternoon. All made an excuse about grabbing something in lobby and swung by my room. My favorite was a late 20s super fit guy. Hairy and had the most delicious cum I'd ever tasted. I passed him and his wife the next day - loved knowing that I got a mouthful of her husband's cum.

Disney World is fantastic for hookups. Lots of horny married guys who need an escape from the kids. I was there a few years back - stayed at Grand Floridian. I got 3 loads of dad cum in one afternoon. All made an excuse about grabbing something in lobby and swung by my room. My favorite was a late 20s super fit guy. Hairy and had the most delicious cum I'd ever tasted. I passed him and his wife the next day - loved knowing that I got a mouthful of her husband's cum.

Did you find them on an app like Grindr or just via cruising around?

Which resort did he book a room at? WDW resorts are sort of expensive--was he uber wealthy?

It was one of the Caribbean ones, I’m not sure about the name and he drove me there so I’m not entirely sure. His clothes were designer but affordable (at least to me)

He was already staying at one resort and booked a separate room at another? For what, one night? I would think reservations would have found the whole situation rather odd.

It's actually common place for guests to book multiple resorts in one stay. A family might book a week at a value resort, the parents will then book a one night in a deluxe as treat away from the kids.

I've had a few experiences with hooking up with either fellow guests or cast members. The key is staying in a bigger resort or one that has others around it. On our last trip we stayed at The Contemp, and managed to hook up with a couple in their room, along with a member of the kitchen staff who fucked me in the toilets. Generally I noticed there was a better chance of hooking up with a guy in the resorts around the Epcot area, most tend to be either dads getting a few minuets away from the family or collage guys down for a weekend.