Hookup Apps Vs. Gay Saunas

MP15

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I know a lot of guys who have relished the likes of Squirt, Grindr, et al for on demand sex. For me, it’s a mixed bag. Sometimes I hit pay dirt, but a lot of guys flake off, are not my type or can’t coordinate their schedules so their wives (or husbands) don’t find out.

I was vacationing in Orlando this past week and the problem was magnified. I was getting sexually frustrated and I was determined to at least have a naked guy in the same room with me. Even if we didn’t do anything but jack off.

So I went to Club Orlando the other day and yesterday morning before I flew back home that afternoon . And I was not disappointed Thursday night — plenty of beautiful nude guys (sucked one such hottie), lots of staring and every sort of sexual shenanigans you can think of. Friday morning was slimmer pickings but I did jerk off and suck a nice older gentleman. I got hit on several times each time, which was nice.

Going to a gay sauna satisfied my needs better than a hookup app has. But that’s just me.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I know a lot of guys who have relished the likes of Squirt, Grindr, et al for on demand sex. For me, it’s a mixed bag. Sometimes I hit pay dirt, but a lot of guys flake off, are not my type or can’t coordinate their schedules so their wives (or husbands) don’t find out.

I was vacationing in Orlando this past week and the problem was magnified. I was getting sexually frustrated and I was determined to at least have a naked guy in the same room with me. Even if we didn’t do anything but jack off.

So I went to Club Orlando the other day and yesterday morning before I flew back home that afternoon . And I was not disappointed Thursday night — plenty of beautiful nude guys (sucked one such hottie), lots of staring and every sort of sexual shenanigans you can think of. Friday morning was slimmer pickings but I did jerk off and suck a nice older gentleman. I got hit on several times each time, which was nice.

Going to a gay sauna satisfied my needs better than a hookup app has. But that’s just me.
Sound like fun night at club glad you got some happy for you .

Reactions: MP15

paruk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree with u 100%. Apps are often a waste of time or at least that's my experience. I cannot stand the photos back and forth and so on. Sauna and sex clubs are the best options. Unfortunately all shut down now :(

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@MP15, based on my own experience, this is very true. When you're in a gay sauna (as in my case, I've gone to Korean spa). Although I don't have any Hookups Apps, but did tried a few others like doublelist or another one which I can't recall. Still chances are much higher when you're meeting someone in person. Also, you would have choices or selections right at times you wanted. I believed the hookup apps or hookup websites are there and worked for some but not all.

MP15

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree with u 100%. Apps are often a waste of time or at least that's my experience. I cannot stand the photos back and forth and so on. Sauna and sex clubs are the best options. Unfortunately all shut down now :(

Club Orlando has everything open EXCEPT the sauna and steam room. And you have to wear a mask unless you’re showering, in the pool or hot tub or outside on the pool lounger area. Or if you’re sucking somebody.

MP15

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
@MP15, based on my own experience, this is very true. When you're in a gay sauna (as in my case, I've gone to Korean spa). Although I don't have any Hookups Apps, but did tried a few others like doublelist or another one which I can't recall. Still chances are much higher when you're meeting someone in person.

Time of day and when you go plays a factor. I was talking to one employee there on Friday morning and he said lunch hours tend to get busy, as well after work. And if the weather is bad (as some guys show up to sunbathe nude and/or skinny-dipping), that affects business as well.

Reactions: cadmanken

HornyPuto69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think saunas are far better at scoring than the apps for sure, but it's not always the case. I find that when saunas are packed, it's less likely to get laid cuz everyone is just looking for the next best thing as opposed to having an good experience. The apps generally tend to suck, I get the whole endless pic exchange, then there are those assholes that just take pics then block you. I think the fact that you are face to face actually changes things for sure... I have been to saunas however when nothing happens aside from sunbathing and enjoying the actual saunas.

Reactions: MP15 and paruk

paruk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Club Orlando has everything open EXCEPT the sauna and steam room. And you have to wear a mask unless you’re showering, in the pool or hot tub or outside on the pool lounger area. Or if you’re sucking somebody.

Good for you guys. Here in the UK clubs, saunas ecc are still closed. Hopefully if no nasty variants pop up the 21st of June is the day when they are planning to reopen everything. I have taken the whole week off already...going to go wild!!!!

Reactions: Yyc1980 and MP15