Horse named Pedro

D

deleted21007311

True to life story meeting a true horse cock.
Living in a dorm for the first time comes with several new experiences and some adjustments. My first year at a real college is when I met Pedro the human horse.
One day Jamie my roommate came back from taking a shower and told me about a small short latino walking out of the shower with a massive swinging dick. I figured he was over reacting. Everyone has a big dick to Jamie. He was very small in the dick department. So I listened to his exaggeration about his short latino supporting a horse cock, in disbelief. A week later I was sitting on the toilet doing my busines, then was going to take a shower. I heard someone turn the shower on and I heard splashing. So I finished up and proceeded to undress then walk to the shower room. As I was walking in the shower room this short latino about 5'4" maybe 100 to 110 lbs came walking out drying his face and head. Then I seen and heard this hugely massive heavy cock swing from side to side slapping his wet thighs. I stopped walking and stared at the biggest thickest uncircumcised cock I had ever seen. It was as big as his forearm with two massive veins as big as pencils zig zaging across the top with two huge hanging balls the size of large eggs bouncing with each step. His foreskin long enough to just expose the tip of his cock. He seen that I stopped in awe of his cock. He looked at me smiled and introduced himself. Hello my name is Pedro, with a thick Spanish accent. I looked up and introduced myself. I apologized for staring, he giggled and said it happens all the time. He walked away with a smile knowing that I got an instant erection, then continued on. I couldn't help my cock swelled up and I jerked off 5 times when I got in the shower. I told Jamie that I met the half man half horse in the shower. I've seen big cocks before but something intrigued me by Pedro. Such a small man supporting such a massive cock. I don't know if his small stature made his cock look even bigger than what it was. He was a true tri pod.. I felt turned on and inadequate at the same time.