Hostel wanking

tknox013

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Everyone,

I will be traveling to Europe (London, Prague, and a few other cities) in a few weeks and booked mostly all male hostels. I wanted to hear your experiences with staying in all male hostels...

What are the chances of seeing a lot of show offs/cock?

How often do you hear guys wanking at night or during the day?

Please share any real, hot stories! Hopefully I made the right choice booking all-male hostels and hopefully my inner-perve will have a great time! ;)

tknox013

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I stayed in a hostel in Verona, Italy. Male dorm. Showers had curtains around them but they didn't reach the floor. So when I walked in, there was a guy showering, and you could clearly the shadow of him having a wank. It was hot. Had a wank myself after.
WOW! Super hot, thanks for sharing! Italian men are soo hot :p Was it only one time you caught a guy jacking off?

Bxxkid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I stayed at the YHA St Pancras London hostel and had a funny experience there. All male room, private bathroom in the room so no peeks, but most of us slept in our underwear. One guy was really hung. He ended up leaving because somehow they overbooked the room, and he came in one night with a guy sleeping in his bed. Anywho, after hearing so many stories about hostels and seeing a few vids, I tried it out for myself. I stayed in one day and half way covered myself with the sheet. I planned to "get caught" when someone walked in. This Italian guy did and was on his phone. I steadily removed the sheet little by little while playing with myself. He tried not to notice, and left the room. He came back and left a few times. Laid down on his bed which was across from mine and continued his phone convo. At this point I was uncovered and going at it. Moaning a little so he knew what I was doing lol. After he hung up the phone, I went all out and watched out the corner of my eye to see if he were paying attention to me. He was looking straight up, but I think he saw me. After I came, he turned over to face the wall and went to sleep. Wish he would've played with me, but the experience itself was thrilling. Never done that before in a hostel. I plan on doing it the next chance I get and possibly doing it a little more daring too.

tknox013

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I stayed at the YHA St Pancras London hostel and had a funny experience there. All male room, private bathroom in the room so no peeks, but most of us slept in our underwear. One guy was really hung. He ended up leaving because somehow they overbooked the room, and he came in one night with a guy sleeping in his bed. Anywho, after hearing so many stories about hostels and seeing a few vids, I tried it out for myself. I stayed in one day and half way covered myself with the sheet. I planned to "get caught" when someone walked in. This Italian guy did and was on his phone. I steadily removed the sheet little by little while playing with myself. He tried not to notice, and left the room. He came back and left a few times. Laid down on his bed which was across from mine and continued his phone convo. At this point I was uncovered and going at it. Moaning a little so he knew what I was doing lol. After he hung up the phone, I went all out and watched out the corner of my eye to see if he were paying attention to me. He was looking straight up, but I think he saw me. After I came, he turned over to face the wall and went to sleep. Wish he would've played with me, but the experience itself was thrilling. Never done that before in a hostel. I plan on doing it the next chance I get and possibly doing it a little more daring too.

Wow hot story dude thanks for sharing! He definitely was a little curious or he wouldn't have stayed that is for sure ;) was the showers in the hostel communal? Did you hear any other guys wanking?

Reactions: Flyguy88 and Bxxkid

Bxxkid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Wow hot story dude thanks for sharing! He definitely was a little curious or he wouldn't have stayed that is for sure ;) was the showers in the hostel communal? Did you hear any other guys wanking?
Not in the room I stayed in. The bathroom was private. And no one wanked while I was there unfortunately.

oh la la

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stay at piero rotta hostel in Milan
The 3 shower get a small curtain and hook are outside the shower
Saw many naked guys there
I stay in a 6 male dors and sleep naked as usually especially on this warm room and get the lower bed
During the night I heard some noise and laugh then I realise 3 young guy just came in and watched me naked even one took a pix with his cellphone i pretend to be asleep
One of these guy was on the same bunk bed as me on the upper one
After a while the bed was moving and I realise he was wanking
I start to do it and realise he was watching me over the bed
We cum on the same Time

oh la la

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Stay at piero rotta hostel in Milan
The 3 shower get a small curtain and hook are outside the shower
Saw many naked guys there
I stay in a 6 male dors and sleep naked as usually especially on this warm room and get the lower bed
During the night I heard some noise and laugh then I realise 3 young guy just came in and watched me naked even one took a pix with his cellphone i pretend to be asleep
One of these guy was on the same bunk bed as me on the upper one
After a while the bed was moving and I realise he was wanking
I start to do it and realise he was watching me over the bed
We cum on the same Time

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like to sleep in boxer shorts and a tee shirt, and I generally like to lie uncovered unless it is very cold, unfortunately the kind of boxers I find comfortable are very badly designed, and especially when the button is left undone, my big fat knob has a tendency to flop out - or else it's my oversized nut sack getting caught outside the leg of my shorts.

I'm a heavy sleeper, and not a voyeur, so I don't do any looking really. I'm quite used to waking up to the sound of cameras, phones, and whispers - my response is just to keep my eyes closed, and turn over to go back to sleep. Generally I'm reasonably discrete when conscious, but if someone is looking they will usually get what they are looking for. As for wanking, I like to keep to my once in the morning, and once at night routine. I'm a bit noisier in the mornings I think, but a little discretion is good while not being totally uptight and afraid to take care of oneself.

Fundamentally I think guys are interested in seeing cock - especially if there is no sexual proposition going on, a flopped out cock, or a morning bone while sleeping can have an element of community service in their presentation and reception.

Bxxkid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I like to sleep in boxer shorts and a tee shirt, and I generally like to lie uncovered unless it is very cold, unfortunately the kind of boxers I find comfortable are very badly designed, and especially when the button is left undone, my big fat knob has a tendency to flop out - or else it's my oversized nut sack getting caught outside the leg of my shorts.

I'm a heavy sleeper, and not a voyeur, so I don't do any looking really. I'm quite used to waking up to the sound of cameras, phones, and whispers - my response is just to keep my eyes closed, and turn over to go back to sleep. Generally I'm reasonably discrete when conscious, but if someone is looking they will usually get what they are looking for. As for wanking, I like to keep to my once in the morning, and once at night routine. I'm a bit noisier in the mornings I think, but a little discretion is good while not being totally uptight and afraid to take care of oneself.

Fundamentally I think guys are interested in seeing cock - especially if there is no sexual proposition going on, a flopped out cock, or a morning bone while sleeping can have an element of community service in their presentation and reception.

Sooo... when and where will be the next hostel you stay at lol?

Reactions: GreekNuts101

tknox013

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hot!! Thanks for sharing! Did you ever catch any guys stroking?

tknox013 in your original post over a month ago you said you were traveling in a few weeks. What happened on your trip?