Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Where have you done Couchsurfing?
I have done in several different countries, but only really got a bit of extra fun with it in some parts of France, Lisbon and London.

oh la la

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Any good suggestions for Manchester at the moment?
I stay at YHA in a male dorm 2 years ago with 2 korean guys in the room
The shower was in the room I got in and out the bathroom naked and stay naked in the room in front of them after shower
I wanked all the time in my bed and they probably notice it
one evening I met a brazilian who came to collect his luggage before taking a night bus
I suggested that he come to the room to shower
he undressed in front of me and took his shower he left the door a little open
I undressed too and I asked him if I could watch and I joined him

317621NT

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These pictures are from a hostel called Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel in Florianopolis, Brazil. I was in a 3 bed very small room with a bunk bed and a single bed next to it. I had the single bed, and the guy in these pictures was on the lower bunk directly across from me. I saw him earlier in the night at dinner (which the hostel provides for a really good price) but then he went into the nearby city and didn't come into the room until around 3:15am. He was stumbling into the room and made enough noise to wake me up, but he didn't wake up the guy on the top bunk. He fell asleep within seconds, and I took this first picture, and he must have heard me rustling around in my bed because he was a little bit awake and he saw that I was looking at him. I wasn't wanking at that moment, but I was completely naked and rock hard. And that's when he shifted his cock around a little until it fell out of his shorts (2nd pic) and that's when I started masturbating. He was pretending to be asleep, but I know that he was watching me because he got hard (pic 3). After I took the 3rd picture, I stood up to make sure the guy on the top bunk was still asleep and he was. I just stood next to this guy and was beating my cock like it owed me money, and drunk as he was, he finally fully opened his eyes and smiled and offered me his cock, which is when I decided to take matters into my own hands (pic 4) and I sucked him off to completion. We saw each other again the next morning at breakfast and we talked for about half an hour but we both acted like nothing had ever happened.

View attachment 1369648 View attachment 1369649 View attachment 1369650 View attachment 1369668
Hot as fuck!