Hostel wanking

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The trip was awesome. Sorry for the late response. Not an exaggeration...every single guy jacked off every single night (including me). The guy across from me in my London hostel would not stop wanking. He even had two cum socks under his bed which were very visable from my bed. When he was out of the room i ever felt them and they were still warm and wet with cum! A little weird for me to do but it was so hot. One guy in London had a huge cock and went at it for hours. The boys were high and horny in Amsterdam too. One would stop and another would start lol. It was awesome and I am addicted to hostel travel now for this very reason!!

Anyone have any good stories to share?
I LOVE your story, brief as it was--def got the hot point across---guys jacking off, irl! Love to see all that, and join in, too---

bgzez

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Stayed at X-Berger in Berlin a few years ago. Not so large male shower room. Some showers had curtains, some didn't. There was a bloke showering in one without, with what it seemed like a morning wood that went down but not completely(or he just had an enormous cock). The others were just a meter or two away, saving, brushing their teeth, washing their faces etc. Was very hot, I started having an erection and got into one of the showers with curtains, leaving the curtains slightly open. I started stroking my cock slowly, but soon I realised I didn't know how to turn on the shower(it was a weird one), so I asked a guy in the stall next to me for help. He was nice enough to explain, and he probably saw my semi while he was showing me how to do it. A German sounding guy in his mid 20s, tallish, slender, cute with a nice dick, not long but fat(soft though), and a full light colour bush. I blew a huge load all over the tiles a few min after that.

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I LOVE your story, brief as it was--def got the hot point across---guys jacking off, irl! Love to see all that, and join in, too---
I just reread this and it is a very hot story--all that jacking in each place and I loved how you described it. Every guy jacking off every night--I'd have been in heaven--and then the guy who wouldn't stop--wow. Guess I'll be doing hostels when traveling in Europe!

hannahmontana89

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nature_bro on ThisVid seems to have so many hot hostel-type private videos, but he requires you to upload videos to be friends so I haven't befriended him yet, but damn he is literally killing it with hostel videos ugh I wish I could see them.

mrmatko

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Add me on telegram sd619rubs

Visiting Europe with 3 gay friends in Aug/Sept 2021, need some suggestions as we like to show off, watch and play in public.
London
Berlin
Barcelona
Ibiza
Madrid

Thank you!
I’m currently in Ibiza and will be going Madrid not long after. Hmu we can plan something x

Reactions: johnpollo12346