Hot daddy ''yummmiy'' from chaturbate

felipepinafi

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've found a couple of months ago this guy on chaturbate.He does everything with some twinks,but he also says he's married with a woman and have a daughter.

View attachment 1184373

Ck2GZfhW0AAK-ej.jpg

(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=IL1WHubM71Pe2Yiw)12.jpg

images

His original Yummmiy Chaturbate account hasn't been logged into for a year, but I know he uses others...but I don't know the screennames to those. He has been taking it up the ass like a champ for his screen partners over the last couple of years ago. Does anyone know the other screennames he's been using and is using currently?

Yea I noticed I thought he had stopped doing cam shows as his profile been shut down

I know his wife knew all about it, but maybe she developed a problem with him getting off with all these guys in their garage...well and maybe his kids got old enough to have an issue with dad banging and getting banged by the locals on camera.

I was always surprised he never set up an onlyfans the demand is there. It’s gonna be easier than camming too

I was always surprised he never set up an onlyfans the demand is there. It’s gonna be easier than camming too

The irony...a lot of his videos are on the torrent sites and all of them are on the Chaturbate archive sites, so he could even download them from there if he hasn't kept them and have his own content to upload hassle-free for money.

I just suspect that something in his personal life is the reason that he's disappeared...