Its dissapointing that this thread doesnt seems to take off. I cant believe that after more than one month,this thread is overlooked. This thread should at least have 2 pages by now. Israeli men are good looking. Its like nobody wants to participate and share pictures of hot israeli men. Instagram is full of hot israeli men. I guess that gay men doesnt care that much about israeli men.

Its dissapointing that this thread doesnt seems to take off. I cant believe that after more than one month,this thread is overlooked. This thread should at least have 2 pages by now. Israeli men are good looking. Its like nobody wants to participate and share pictures of hot israeli men. Instagram is full of hot israeli men. I guess that gay men doesnt care that much about israeli men.

Well, of course Israeli men are very handsome, their pics are just not easily to find such as Arabs, Afro Americans or South American men. Keep on posting and you will surely inspire others to do so as well. Sometimes patience is asked. See you!

israel-jpg-DW-Reise-TEL-AVIV-jpg.jpg

Dean Miroshnikov.

I'm not sure what exactly he does; I follow him on IG but I don't speak Hebrew. He's some combination of an actor, a footballer, and a DJ.

He's super handsome, though.
He plays Noam Polchak in Taagad 33. Haven't seen a shirtless scene yet, but daaaaamn he's sexy!