Hot Nutting_Matters Worth a Look

Jacana

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Came across a new-to-me OF account. He goes by Nutting Matters. His OF and JFF accounts are nutting_matters and is the same for Twitter/X . His Reddit handle (where I saw him) is Ekrilas. Country of origin: Portugal. Note: His Reddit is HOT!

His intro: More than just muscles, have a glimpse on how I play with my nipples, get high on pheromones, edge my uncut dick, use toys, and men. Or how they use me.

My experience, signed up for $7.19, it runs $11.99 thereafter. It appears to be a good value with 3 fairly long collab vids with no pay wall. They were amateur but in a good way. To me the guy is very sexy. He does trim his body hair some and I prefer all natural but I think his pubes, etc., look masculine. He has about 66 videos, of which about 20 are five minutes or longer (jo and some dildo/body play, edging, etc.). He sells used and well soaked clothing (don’t know prices). Responds to DMs (in OF). He has a nice uncut package and a beautiful physique. He does not show face but scene partners do. Highly recommend.

Attachments

Came across a new-to-me OF account. He goes by Nutting Matters. His OF and JFF accounts are nutting_matters and is the same for Twitter/X . His Reddit handle (where I saw him) is Ekrilas. Country of origin: Portugal. Note: His Reddit is HOT!

His intro: More than just muscles, have a glimpse on how I play with my nipples, get high on pheromones, edge my uncut dick, use toys, and men. Or how they use me.

My experience, signed up for $7.19, it runs $11.99 thereafter. It appears to be a good value with 3 fairly long collab vids with no pay wall. They were amateur but in a good way. To me the guy is very sexy. He does trim his body hair some and I prefer all natural but I think his pubes, etc., look masculine. He has about 66 videos, of which about 20 are five minutes or longer (jo and some dildo/body play, edging, etc.). He sells used and well soaked clothing (don’t know prices). Responds to DMs (in OF). He has a nice uncut package and a beautiful physique. He does not show face but scene partners do. Highly recommend.

• Love
Reactions: Jacana
Love the huge ragged, puckered hole formed by his foreskin. That type of foreskin is the absolute hottest.
Yeah, he’s a pretty hot number. So many things worth comment. Nice uncut cock, veiny arms, killer pits, hard quads, a helluva V, and nice ass. Would love to get dirty with somebody like that.

Reactions: bravesoldier
Yeah, he’s a pretty hot number. So many things worth comment. Nice uncut cock, veiny arms, killer pits, hard quads, a helluva V, and nice ass. Would love to get dirty with somebody like that.
Another frontal - soft.

Attachments

Our boy getting some head!

Attachments