9inuncut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm going to share one of my hottest true stories. I was lucky enough to be in a fraternity in college. None of my frat brothers knew I was attracted to men and I was not out at the time. I ended up having to share a room for the first 2 years of college and I hit the jackpot. My roommate was gorgeous. He was 6ft5 and ripped with long black hair tan complexion and the face of a model. All the guys in the house were envious of him. He was half indigenous American and half Italian is what he told us. This guy totally could have played Jacob in the twilight movies and is still to date one of the hottest people I've ever befriended. Just as a side note I'm pretty hot myself I would say I'm a 9 and he was a 10. I think our frat thought lets put the two hot guys together.

I had a clever idea I set up posters in glass frames all along the wall were my bed was. This way I could see his bed on the other side of the room in the reflection in the glass while I faced the wall. I could watch him and he wouldn't even know. On several occasions I caught him jerking off with his laptop when he thought I was asleep. I could see he also had a nice big uncut dick just like me and man I wanted to suck him so bad.

One night I could see he got out of bed fully erect and watched to his desk and took something out of the drawer and then I heard some interesting wet noises and I could see in the glass refection he was fucking a Fleshlight and was really getting into it but also trying to not make much noise. I had a raging boner and my heart was racing. The next morning when he went to take a shower I walked over to his drawer and took his Fleshlight out and I could see his cum dripping out and I with out hesitation swallowed it all and put it back. He had no idea. It was like my slut genes kicked in and I lost all control I just needed that cum.

Sometimes I could see he would put the fleshlight in his showerbag and use it in the bathroom. Sometimes he would clean it but many times he wouldn't and the moment he left for class I would swoop right in and swallow that load right out of his fleshlight. His cum tasted amazing. I a few times also fucked his fleshlight and used his cum as lube. He would always talk to me about which girls where slutty and who he fucked. If he only knew how slutty I was haha.

Over a two year period of him being my roommate I swallowed hundred of his loads and he has no idea. I recently went to his wedding and the whole time I was just thinking I ate so much of his cum and he doesn't have a clue. I have other hot stories about my other frat brothers maybe I'll share if you want to hear them :) Let me know what you think.

I'm going to share one of my hottest true stories. I was lucky enough to be in a fraternity in college. None of my frat brothers knew I was attracted to men and I was not out at the time. I ended up having to share a room for the first 2 years of college and I hit the jackpot. My roommate was gorgeous. He was 6ft5 and ripped with long black hair tan complexion and the face of a model. All the guys in the house were envious of him. He was half indigenous American and half Italian is what he told us. This guy totally could have played Jacob in the twilight movies and is still to date one of the hottest people I've ever befriended. Just as a side note I'm pretty hot myself I would say I'm a 9 and he was a 10. I think our frat thought lets put the two hot guys together.

I had a clever idea I set up posters in glass frames all along the wall were my bed was. This way I could see his bed on the other side of the room in the reflection in the glass while I faced the wall. I could watch him and he wouldn't even know. On several occasions I caught him jerking off with his laptop when he thought I was asleep. I could see he also had a nice big uncut dick just like me and man I wanted to suck him so bad.

One night I could see he got out of bed fully erect and watched to his desk and took something out of the drawer and then I heard some interesting wet noises and I could see in the glass refection he was fucking a Fleshlight and was really getting into it but also trying to not make much noise. I had a raging boner and my heart was racing. The next morning when he went to take a shower I walked over to his drawer and took his Fleshlight out and I could see his cum dripping out and I with out hesitation swallowed it all and put it back. He had no idea. It was like my slut genes kicked in and I lost all control I just needed that cum.

Sometimes I could see he would put the fleshlight in his showerbag and use it in the bathroom. Sometimes he would clean it but many times he wouldn't and the moment he left for class I would swoop right in and swallow that load right out of his fleshlight. His cum tasted amazing. I a few times also fucked his fleshlight and used his cum as lube. He would always talk to me about which girls where slutty and who he fucked. If he only knew how slutty I was haha.

Over a two year period of him being my roommate I swallowed hundred of his loads and he has no idea. I recently went to his wedding and the whole time I was just thinking I ate so much of his cum and he doesn't have a clue. I have other hot stories about my other frat brothers maybe I'll share if you want to hear them :) Let me know what you think.
Yeah, that was hot and very believable. More, please!

Fuck that was hot! Please share more of your stories!!

Reactions: cuksucker

Holy fuck.... soooo hot!!! Please share your other stories here!!

Reactions: P.J.9

This is awesome mmmm. I can’t wait it hear more about you and your roommate

Reactions: Discreetmex88

I need more

• Love

Very nice

VERY hot story and doing all that without him knowing is what makes it so hot. Eating that stud's cum behind his back, FUCK!

I'm gonna vomit. I'm gay but I hate swallowing.... ptsd from a nasty load from my best friend whom happened to be amazingly gorgeous, athletic, soccer and football player, jock. Dirty blonde hair 6pack abs huge dick and perfect ass and legs. His eyes were dreamy blue with golden flakes.... he was the first dude I ever came out to, and exactly one week later on a Friday night we had a sleep over and a we were getting ready for bed, I lifted up the blankets to get under them and I noticed his huge trading bones through his boxer- briefs... "Sean, do you have a boner?"
Sean said, "well... I figured since you like guys .... maybe I could experiment with you since you're my best friend...."
Mind blown. Instant erection. I had been crushing on Sean and fantasizing about him since the very first day I saw him. I never in a billion years thought that I would be able to get with him.... but miracles happen. He cheated on every girlfriend he had with me, he topped me, he bottomed for me, we blew each other and he was amazing at everything.... but his load one night was funding horrible PTSDBJ

That was disgusting many times…