How big is your piss slit?

What's the length of your piss slit?

• Total voters

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Piss slits you can get the tip of a tongue into are great. I'm curious as to the range of sizes on here & whether big cockheads = big slits.

Measure the length of your slits & post pics. Here's mine...
657231-slot-1.html

Last edited:

Tuka

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
'k :smile:

I'm sorry more people haven't answered your question; maybe this bump will help.

BTW, I don't think my husband has ever measured his slit, but it is big enough for me to put the tip of my tongue in, and he's 6" circumference x 7" long (I'm all about the girth!)

However, my ex, who had an average-to-small sized penis, also had a slit that I could get the tip of my tongue into. So maybe it isn't just a feature of big cocks.

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine was 8mm, but I enlarged it and now it's 12mm.

All my life I wanted my slit to be bigger but I was too embarrassed to ask a doctor to do it. It seemed like it took forever to empty my bladder and the more vids and pics I saw of cocks with bigger slits, the more I wanted mine to be bigger.

When UP became popular in the early 90s I bought some sounds with the idea of stretching it over time. Although very enjoyable, the process was too tedious and looked like it might take forever. Finally, with all due care and in a sterile setting, I decided to clip it myself. The picture shows the before and after.

Three things resulted: 1) I like it much better visually, 2) my urine flow became much thicker and quicker, and 3) my cum shots were slightly less projectile in nature (whereas I used to splash the headboard when masturbating in bed, now I more often take it on the chin or the pillow if I don't aim up to take it mid-chest).

By the way, Zyz...you didn't list the length of yours. Like the penny pics, but would love to see a spread shot similar to mine or the other one in my profile album.

Would be interested to know if any of you have enlarged yours, and how you did it.

http://www.lpsg.com/members/stretchinit/albums/stretchinit%27s+gallery+pictures/660701-before-and-after.jpg

Last edited:

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine's a little hard to measure, as I have a pronounced hypospadias, but when I stretch the pouch it's about 5 mm. I have a fake pee slit and a real pee slit, which fascinated me when I was growing up.

In the United States there's a epidemic of meatal stenosis; many estimates put it at more than 50% of the guys in this country. It's almost exclusively confined to circumcised males, a frequent consequence of meatal irritation from being exposed at an early age. Surgery to correct this is pretty common. But overall, you'll probably find cut guys have smaller pee holes than intact guys on average and very few of the former still have their meatal lips.

Stretchinit

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mine was 8mm, but I enlarged it and now it's 12mm.

All my life I wanted my slit to be bigger but I was too embarrassed to ask a doctor to do it. It seemed like it took forever to empty my bladder and the more vids and pics I saw of cocks with bigger slits, the more I wanted mine to be bigger.

When UP became popular in the early 90s I bought some sounds with the idea of stretching it over time. Although very enjoyable, the process was too tedious and looked like it might take forever. Finally, with all due care and in a sterile setting, I decided to clip it myself. The picture shows the before and after.

Three things resulted: 1) I like it much better visually, 2) my urine flow became much thicker and quicker, and 3) my cum shots were slightly less projectile in nature (whereas I used to splash the headboard when masturbating in bed, now I more often take it on the chin or the pillow if I don't aim up to take it mid-chest).

By the way, Zyz...you didn't list the length of yours. Like the penny pics, but would love to see a spread shot similar to mine or the other one in my profile album.

Would be interested to know if any of you have enlarged yours, and how you did it.

http://www.lpsg.com/members/stretchinit/albums/stretchinit%27s+gallery+pictures/660701-before-and-after.jpg
Just found the Photoshop image I created to help me visualize what I wanted to achieve before I did the DIY enlargement. It was also kind of a fantasy exercise as well as motivation to finally do it.It turned out pretty close to what I imagined, maybe not quite as long but I'm happy with the results. Your comments are welcome.

http://www.lpsg.com/members/stretch...ictures/660921-before-and-after-i-created.jpg

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just found the Photoshop image I created to help me visualize what I wanted to achieve before I did the DIY enlargement.

Very nice, both what you planned and the result you got. You should love it.

Mine is 13mm. Just have a look

Really beautiful meatus and photo. I'm fascinated with guys who have pee slits at the end of their glans. My urethra doesn't go through any part of my glans at all; it opens directly on the underside. I always wondered what it would be like to have urine or cum actually go through the spongy head. Can guys feel it come through the glans?

The other thing that intrigues me is epispadias, or where the pee hole is just above the end of the glans, a little on the topside like a sperm whale. Damn that's hot.

D

deleted110426

15mm soft not sure on the hard measurement?

Sir6x6

Experimental Member
Media
Mine is about 5 mm soft. I wish it were bigger as it takes a while to pee sometime and I like the look of you guys' with the bigger ones.
Do some guys have two slits? I have a friend whose pee comes out in two streams when he starts.

Reactions: Anthjj997

malito

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't have a "piss slit". I was born with hypospadia so the hole is small and where the frenulum is supposed to be. After several "corrective" surgeries there is a build up of scar tissue to the point I never stand to pee.

Reactions: Anthjj997

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Mine is about 5 mm soft. I wish it were bigger as it takes a while to pee sometime and I like the look of you guys' with the bigger ones.
Do some guys have two slits? I have a friend whose pee comes out in two streams when he starts.

Some guys do have a double hole, which I think is essentially a very mild hypospadias. When I start to pee, I can have a double stream (the meatal lips can block the middle part of the flow, but usually have a single stream that is horizontal as it leave my pee slit.