How big is your piss slit?

What's the length of your piss slit?

• Total voters

Found some research that said your pee-slit would tighten up near the point of ejaculation. They reason that this is done so your sperm will shoot as far out as possible in order to aid impregnation.

This seems to be a perfect reason to trade BJs with a buddy to determine if this actually does occurs.

Or if you are lucky it could be done as a college project. Individuals might present their dicks through a “glory hole”. One trained research student would suck each cock while another student measured each slit from start to finish.

As with most good research you might need to do this several times for a meaningful statistical value. As I remember at least 25 samplings are needed to start this kind of work.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a pretty large urethra, when I take a slash my wife has often commented that I piss like a horse, I do have a big stream of piss and large volume so when it hits the water in the bowl it is pretty damn loud.
Similarly when I cum the volume of my cum ropes are pretty damn big.

legendaryuryan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't have a "piss slit". I was born with hypospadia so the hole is small and where the frenulum is supposed to be. After several "corrective" surgeries there is a build up of scar tissue to the point I never stand to pee.
how do you feel about that

Reactions: 1119457 and diver6
O

OldFirm08

I'm guessing that guys who have piercings at their slit have bigger opening. I wish mine was wider opening just for the sake of the fucking inserted prostate and bladder exams and catheters for surgery. I hurt more from the catheter than the surgery?

Reactions: diver6

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[QUOTE = "OldFirm08, post: 38223831, member: 253102"] Ich vermute, dass Jungs, die Piercings an ihrem Schlitz haben, eine größere Öffnung haben. Ich wünschte, meine Öffnung wäre weiter, nur um die verdammt eingeführten Prostata- und Blasenuntersuchungen und Katheter für die Operation zu ermöglichen. Ich habe mehr durch den Katheter als durch die Operation verletzt? [/ QUOTE]
DaDann schneide dier doch eine Meatotomie.