How big is your piss slit?

What's the length of your piss slit?

• Total voters

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In the meantime, I get an 18mm plug into my Meatus Externus inside. That's why I have now permanently used an 18mm penis plug with longitudinal bore. So I can again control pissing. For with a meatus external opening of 18 mm the urine occasionally sprayes uncontrolled. The plug is only for cleaning, or if I want to stretch the meatus. With the inserted plug I can also masturbieren good. The 17mm penis plug has dropped out after 2 weeks by itself. It looks so that one with this method also its meatus external opening can expand comfortably. The 18mm plug inserted now I do not feel at all. I wear the plug just to stretch the meatus externus, and to control the urine stream. The 18mm plug fits perfectly. The plug slips in and then you can not feel in any more, because it fits perfectly into the navicular urethrae fossa. When the plug slips out, you can combine it with a glans ring to keep it inside. At the moment I'm also going to stretch my urethra into the prostate. I can now introduce a Hegar dilator with 13mm diameter and 19cm length. SDC12451a.jpg
:)

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[QUOTE = "OldFirm08, post: 38223831, member: 253102"] Ich vermute, dass Jungs, die Piercings an ihrem Schlitz haben, eine größere Öffnung haben. Ich wünschte, meine Öffnung wäre weiter, nur um die verdammt eingeführten Prostata- und Blasenuntersuchungen und Katheter für die Operation zu ermöglichen. Ich habe mehr durch den Katheter als durch die Operation verletzt? [/ QUOTE]
DaDann schneide dier doch eine Meatotomie.
I got the word Schlitz, I think I'll have a cold one.

D

deleted2111231

took this after pinky fucking it for some time, i liked the outcome.

Unfortunately I'm still nowhere near my goal, which is to have my hole gape wide on its own without being spread. Although you can see that the slit is quite "long", it closes completely when it's "unaided". Occasional sounding is not enough to achieve that, as the meatus has to be deformed through consistent stretching, kinda like when you stretch an ear lobe. And I can only do this by wearing large plugs for most of the day which I do not yet own. Anyway, excuse the discourse on urethral stretching, here's the pic.

34245456.jpg

Thickshafted

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

PlumTip

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You must get a lot of gasps when that thing first gets hard! Is it abnormally big when you're soft too, or are you a grower?
No it's pretty prominent but proportionate when soft. When I get hard though it really swells like a balloon with a weak spot lol.

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
habe dies genommen, nachdem ich einige Zeit mit dem kleinen Finger gefickt hatte, das Ergebnis hat mir gefallen.

Leider bin ich noch lange nicht an meinem Ziel angekommen, mein Loch von alleine weit klaffen zu lassen, ohne gespreizt zu werden. Obwohl man sieht, dass der Schlitz recht "lang" ist, schließt er sich komplett, wenn er "ohne Hilfe" ist. Gelegentliches Beschallen reicht dafür nicht aus, da der Gehörgang durch konsequentes Dehnen verformt werden muss, ähnlich wie beim Dehnen eines Ohrläppchens. Und das kann ich nur, indem ich den größten Teil des Tages große Plugs trage, die ich noch nicht besitze. Wie auch immer, entschuldigen Sie den Diskurs über die Dehnung der Harnröhre, hier ist das Bild.

View attachment 36554831
Um mein Meatus dauerhaft zu öffnen, trage ich immer einen 18mm Penisplug mit Längsborung das hilft mir auch um gezielt Urinieren zu können.

G1961passau

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just came across this pretty impressive one:
5528685141_ffb3028029_b.jpg
REALLY IMPRESSIVE! WOW!

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Don't know exactly but my BF always comments that when I piss it sounds like a water hose running. I can take a really big sounding rod too. I remember someone once saying a big slit is something you don't want, lol. Far shooting loads come out of small, tight slits, not large ones, lol.

D

deleted8893071

Don't know exactly but my BF always comments that when I piss it sounds like a water hose running. I can take a really big sounding rod too. I remember someone once saying a big slit is something you don't want, lol. Far shooting loads come out of small, tight slits, not large ones, lol.
I hadn't thought of the size affecting how far you shoot. It's a good point.