How can you "expand" sex with GF/How to improve communication during sex?

DixonCider

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Been dating my girlfriend for about 3 months and she is my first real girlfriend (but not the first person I've had sex with) and the sex with her is great but at this point, it kinda goes the same way, I ask her if she wants to get on top, and she rides me while I rub her clitoris until she orgasms then we usually switch to missionary until I cum in the condom.

It's a pretty good system but I'd like to expand it a bit more so its not the same every single time, but the problem is I think we both might be a bit awkward in that/communicating what we want or want to try. It took me a whole lot of courage to request doggystyle lmao.

But I want to try other things like eating her out, cumming on her rather than in the condom, exploring different positions, maybe exploring different light fetishes that either of us may have, but have no idea how to bring it up or how to improve our communication during sex in general.

My golden rule about the pokey pokey is that if I'm intimate enough with someone to share flesh then I should have no problem communicating with that person about anything - but especially the pokey pokey!

One thing I've learned in life is that it's too short to miss out on what you want and too long to go unheard.

Talk to her and tell her what you want to do. Then listen to her to hear what she wants to do.

So, if you're comfortable enough to fuck you gotta be comfortable enough to talk about fucking too. I get it though.

Particularly relevant when you factor in consent. There's no question when things are verbally expressed and confirmed.

It doesn't have to be robotic, obviously. But the conversations have to happen. The more you talk the easier it gets.

Sex is way better when you find that level of familiarity, for me anyway. No fumbling, no awkward pauses. Just fucking and cumming.

No couple is 100% compatible, but the ones that are closer tend to be the ones who talk even if it's "embarrassing" or "uncomfortable" topics.