How Did You Find Your First Cock To Suck?

Condivo

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I started running around my local area every other day until I discovered that the park that I always went for a run was one of the biggest cruising grounds in London. I felt quite strange at the beginning when many guys were checking me out while I was running in my lycra gear. I guess I didn't realize and I liked the attention. I had to check out online what was up with that place and once I find out, I couldn't wait to get back there to check how everything goes. One day I decided to go there when it was already dark. Good for me, that I've been going there for runs during the day so the place was familiar. There was many guys walking around, checking each other out and I definitely got scared a bit as I couldn't see anyones faces. I guess first time cruising was a strange experience for everyone. I've met a guy, probably in his late 30s, very fit in his sports gear. I couldn't wait to have his cock in my mouth for the first time. Sadly, he couldn't get hard for most of the time and I wasn't able to finish it. Maybe experience with his cock wasn't amazing, but it opened a new chapter for me with outdoor cruising.

I started running around my local area every other day until I discovered that the park that I always went for a run was one of the biggest cruising grounds in London. I felt quite strange at the beginning when many guys were checking me out while I was running in my lycra gear. I guess I didn't realize and I liked the attention. I had to check out online what was up with that place and once I find out, I couldn't wait to get back there to check how everything goes. One day I decided to go there when it was already dark. Good for me, that I've been going there for runs during the day so the place was familiar. There was many guys walking around, checking each other out and I definitely got scared a bit as I couldn't see anyones faces. I guess first time cruising was a strange experience for everyone. I've met a guy, probably in his late 30s, very fit in his sports gear. I couldn't wait to have his cock in my mouth for the first time. Sadly, he couldn't get hard for most of the time and I wasn't able to finish it. Maybe experience with his cock wasn't amazing, but it opened a new chapter for me with outdoor cruising.
Wow, saw your pics if I saw you running I’d love to eat that gorgeous ass and suck on huge cock!

Reactions: Condivo and 1296062

MilfBanger78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In my mid 20s. I always had the urge, would chat with guys online but then chicken out. Finally met an older guy , this was back in the yahoo chat days lol. He lived literally like 2 miles from me. Being so close gave me less time to panic n wuss out turn around n go home lmao. Huge cock, semi-retired so he was home alot. He'd be on webcam jacking that big dick, finally one morning I couldnt resist, went over there and we sucked each other off. was so hot.

D

deleted10023221

I came on to a guy in the shower that was hung like a horse.

D

deleted10023221

The first time I had a dick in my mouth my first thought was ‘this feels bigger than it looked’. I soon realised all dicks feel bigger when they’re in your mouth than they look / feel in your hand!
This is true!

Reactions: Hungstraight