How do the women here feel about square cuts?

B_Bigcock2323

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sigh. 'Sexy swimsuit' is subjective - just because you think it looks sexy, doesn't mean it is. Some women will find it sexy, I'm sure some women here will... but a lot of women don't seem to like guys purposefully trying to display their junk in public settings. Personally, I don't want to be forced to look at a random guys junk, just like I don't want to be forced to look at a random woman's camel toe.

Don't you think it's hypocritical to draw the assumption that because a woman is straight she must surely like skimpy shorts on a man, after you chastised Mercurygirl for expressing her opinion linking choice of swimsuit and perceived sexuality?

In answer to your question, no I wouldn't laugh. I just wouldn't think he looked particularly hot. At the end of the day though, if he wasn't my guy I wouldn't particularly give a shit what he was wearing.

First off, not all men wear square cuts to SHOW their junk, they wear them cause they look good, the bulge just goes along with it.

Secondly I'm not judging, I'm simplying saying that being attracted to men and wanting them to cover up their bodies are 2 contradictory things that don't ever go together and no judgement is required to come to that conclusion

B_Bigcock2323

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
gay men like to show off their franks and beans big time. Not that there aren't straight men on here who do as well but the straight men I know at college, never. Actually baggy clothes is the norm. If I asked any of my male friends, including my boyfriend, to wear that type of bathing suit they'd laugh and say, "No fucking way, get bent."

Exactly, and that's rediculous that men have to judge other guys for what they like to wear. I'm like how can they be so cruel? Why is what other men wear SOOOO damn important? Just worry about themselves and let other guys do what they want

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Exactly, and that's rediculous that men have to judge other guys for what they like to wear. I'm like how can they be so cruel? Why is what other men wear SOOOO damn important? Just worry about themselves and let other guys do what they want

I don't know why they're that way but women judge other women too. There's this homophobic vibe to it when you see heterosexual men do it but then gay men will do the very same thing and judge based on appearance and so you're sort of left with the impression that it's just human nature across the board to do so.

The fact is you're putting it out there so you really can't cry foul. It's like a woman walking around the pool in a thong, people are gonna look and judge. Just do it and fuck what I or anyone thinks. Fact is I'm just goofing with my friends in the moment, could give two cents if you're gay or not, and after the initial curiosity of seeing a guy wearing something you just don't see everyday I wouldn't think anything of it. You believe it looks good and that the bulge just comes with it, OK, but you have to realize the bulge is going to be an issue, especially here in the States. You mentioned this double standard of how women can wear bikinis but it wasn't always that way. Actually if you look at the history of swimsuit fashion American men wore far less, including those square cuts, back in the day. Fashion changes. Once guys wore little shorts and tight jeans and now it's the opposite. Maybe it will be you who brings it back?

Consider yourself at the vanguard of a fashion revolution. When you walk around the pool, down that beach, be proud, be this guy ...

Southern Comfort | Beach | Whatever's Comfortable - YouTube

Last edited:
D

D_Kay_Sarah_Sera

Something I wanted to add to this thread.....

In a lot of instances, yes, people are viewed with prejudice based on their clothing. Many people are unaware that their own bias is influencing their perceptions, but that still doesn't mean they aren't ignorant.

When I'm out and about, if I see a girl who is wearing something very skimpy (what most people would call skanky, slutty or trashy) I merely feel sorry for her and imagine that she might have low self esteem. I think further that she may believe that she has little to offer other than her body, which is why she attempts to showcase it in an attempt to get a man's attention.

Unfortunately she usually wants someone to just love her for who she is, and this kind of move attracts the exact opposite.

With guys, I don't assume they are gay if they wear skintight clothing or speedos or anything like that. It's different with guys I believe. I don't think they have low self esteem and are trying to compensate.....rather they tend to be on the more confident end of the spectrum. My only concern with them then becomes whether they are megalomaniacal. Usually not that extreme, but even a bit of arrogance is a huge turn off.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First off, not all men wear square cuts to SHOW their junk, they wear them cause they look good, the bulge just goes along with it.

Not all men, no, but you in particular:

http://www.lpsg.com/359856-women-please-share-your-thoughts.html
http://www.lpsg.com/359935-what-are-the-best-gym.html
http://www.lpsg.com/356018-questions-for-guys-that-show.html
http://www.lpsg.com/353921-need-everyones-opinion-on-vpl.html

Secondly I'm not judging, I'm simplying saying that being attracted to men and wanting them to cover up their bodies are 2 contradictory things that don't ever go together and no judgement is required to come to that conclusion

They are not contradictory, you just seem incredibly immature. How much of a man's body does a pair of shorts cover FFS? My favourite part of a man's body is his shoulders so your logic is flawed. You seem to be assuming every straight woman wants to see every inch of a random strange guy. So because I'm straight, I should be attracted to every man I see? Not even close. Stop trying to tell women what they should find attractive and grow up.

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what Ms. Redz says is true... Mr. Vince, loungin in his board trunks is one of the hottest images ever posted on LPSG. *emoticon combo :naughty::mischievous:*

It's smokin' and I love that it's understated. Ultra-masculine without trying too hard *fans self*

B_Bigcock2323

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's smokin' and I love that it's understated. Ultra-masculine without trying too hard *fans self*
I'm sorry but you have some serious insecurity issues if you can't admit to yourself you would rather see mr. Vince in a square cut over a pair of baggy ass shorts that go down to his knees. Also the fact that you went and looked up all my previous posts is creepy and I don't care what you think about me, I reiterate I don't try to show.

And no I wasn't referring to wanting to see EVERY guys body because your straight, I was only referring to the guys you thought were hot

Last edited:

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorry but you have some serious insecurity issues if you can't admit to yourself you would rather see mr. Vince in a square cut over a pair of baggy ass shorts that go down to his knees. Also the fact that you went and looked up all my previous posts is creepy and I don't care what you think about me, I reiterate I don't try to show.

And no I wasn't referring to wanting to see EVERY guys body because your straight, I was only referring to the guys you thought were hot

Insecurity issues? Please do explain, because it looks like you are using words you don't understand. I prefer Vince's look. You don't get to tell me, as a grown woman, what I prefer and I have absolutely no problem saying it. I don't like skinny jeans on men either - that's my preference and you can make of that what you will.

I don't care what you reiterate, you are contradicting your earlier posts. You are like a broken record. Want an example? Here you go:

I am looking for a good pair of gym shorts to show some VPL when im working out, not a bulge but VPL. Here's my dilemma, gym shorts nowadays are way too baggy in the crotch area & showing a VPL down one leg is nearly impossible even for someone like me who is 5-6" flaccid 😡 and sweat pants are too hot I prefer shorts. So I was wondering if anyone knows of any gym shorts out there that don't have much room in the crotch and that would show some major VPL, not like skin tight though. I saw a photo of a dude wearing desiel shorts and he had a rediculous outline of his shaft and head but I can't seem to find those shorts online anywhere. Thanks for your help!

So were you lying then? Or are you lying now?

I reiterate - grow up. Maybe you should save your questions until your ego can handle the answers?

B_Bigcock2323

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay tell me how this sounds "Vince your sooo sexy! Cover yourself up though! I don't wanna see your body, you really are attractive though! Just make sure you stay covered up in baggy clothes!" See how dumb that sounds? But in the bedroom it's somehow different? All of a sudden NOW you DO wanna see his body more? Lmao your so insecure and I'm not judging I'm just pointing out facts. Yes your insecure, you just don't know how to handle a confident man who isn't afraid to show skin and it's much easier for you to bash him and say it's ugly instead of admit the truth.

I'm done arguing with you you immature 5 year old little girl. Who the fuck comes into ANOTHER persons thread and insults them and acts like such a bitch? If you have such an issue MOVE your ass along to the next one

Last edited:

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay tell me how this sounds "Vince your sooo sexy! Cover yourself up though! I don't wanna see your body, you really are attractive though! Just make sure you stay covered up in baggy clothes!" See how dumb that sounds? But in the bedroom it's somehow different? All of a sudden NOW you DO wanna see his body more? Lmao your so insecure and I'm not judging I'm just pointing out facts. Yes your insecure, you just don't know how to handle a confident man who isn't afraid to show skin and it's much easier for you to bash him and say it's ugly instead of admit the truth.

I'm done arguing with you you immature 5 year old little girl. Who the fuck comes into ANOTHER persons thread and insults them and acts like such a bitch? If you have such an issue MOVE your ass along to the next one

No, Liar, you posted in 'Ask a Woman' and I answered you. You started the thread but you don't own it, that's not how it works, you also don't get to tell me when/where I can post - who the fuck are you? I won't defer to you because you're wrong in your assumptions. End of. You got butthurt because I personally don't like your choice of swimwear. Others might, I don't - who cares? Get a fucking grip.

I prefer a man to wear swimshorts in public not a wetsuit and not a fucking burka and that preference is completely unrelated to what goes on in private. I personally don't find it appropriate for a man to be trying to display his junk (and yes that is your aim, you stated it in the other threads I linked) on a public beach/at a public pool - it assumes people want to see it, and I hate to disillusion you but a lot of people don't and when you get some life experience and a fucking clue you might realise that. Does it have to stop you wearing them? No - do what you want.

"You're such a bitch you don't like my square cuts!" Fucking really???? My preference has no impact on your life whatsoever you imbecile. It's pointless trying to explain these things to you though, because you have demonstrated you really don't have the capacity to understand.

For you (and your VPL)

B_Bigcock2323

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer a man to wear swimshorts in public not a wetsuit and not a fucking burka and that preference is completely unrelated to what goes on in private. I personally don't find it appropriate for a man to be trying to display his junk (and yes that is your aim, you stated it in the other threads I linked) on a public beach/at a public pool - it assumes people want to see it, and I hate to disillusion you but a lot of people don't and when you get some life experience and a fucking clue you might realise that. Does it have to stop you wearing them? No - do what you want.

"You're such a bitch you don't like my square cuts!" Fucking really???? My preference has no impact on your life whatsoever you imbecile. It's pointless trying to explain these things to you though, because you have demonstrated you really don't have the capacity to understand.

For you (and your VPL)

You clearly have the intelligence of a 2 year old because yet AGAIN I have to explain to you that I don't EVER intentionally try to show my junk, it just shows. There's a difference, but since you want to say its inappropriate for those who do....that goes both ways honey, it's not appropriate for you to go around in a bikini showing off your tits to everyone.

And secondly, I never said you were a bitch for not liking square cuts, I simply said you were being a bitch, which you are. You come on here being extremely rude for no reason, your a bitch. Get the fuck over yourself

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow...

First of all, unless you are a woman's father, boyfriend or husband - never call her "honey"; it's patronizing and insulting. Never do it again, please.

Secondly, you asked for opinions and you got them. Some women are ok with your choice of swimwear, some not. You wanna step out of cold water showing off your twig and berries - knock yourself out. Maybe it's just me, but personally I couldn't care less about what YOU wear to the beach or pool. If it was a guy I cared about, I might feel differently, but you? Nope. Wear what you like.

I do think you are working under some false assumptions here, though. Primarily that women might enjoy looking at bulges. I know you've stated in this thread that this isn't your intention, yet you did post in Women's Issues something along the lines of women liking to look at bulges the way that men like to look at tits. Um, wrong. Really wrong. If you did a thread search here you'd find out that while some women do, most actually don't. It's men that have the fascination with bulges - not women.

Finding men sexy does not mean we want to see them in tight clothing or any sexual parts showing. When a lot of us see Vince in his board shorts, the baggy nature emphasizes the masculinity of his legs, the sheer maleness of his abdomen above the waist band. A woman can fantasize about the treasure trail and the contrast between the looseness of the material and the texture of his body.

Can't do that with square cut or a speedo. It's all been seen.

B_Bigcock2323

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow...

First of all, unless you are a woman's father, boyfriend or husband - never call her "honey"; it's patronizing and insulting. Never do it again, please.

Secondly, you asked for opinions and you got them. Some women are ok with your choice of swimwear, some not. You wanna step out of cold water showing off your twig and berries - knock yourself out. Maybe it's just me, but personally I couldn't care less about what YOU wear to the beach or pool. If it was a guy I cared about, I might feel differently, but you? Nope. Wear what you like.

I do think you are working under some false assumptions here, though. Primarily that women might enjoy looking at bulges. I know you've stated in this thread that this isn't your intention, yet you did post in Women's Issues something along the lines of women liking to look at bulges the way that men like to look at tits. Um, wrong. Really wrong. If you did a thread search here you'd find out that while some women do, most actually don't. It's men that have the fascination with bulges - not women.

Finding men sexy does not mean we want to see them in tight clothing or any sexual parts showing. When a lot of us see Vince in his board shorts, the baggy nature emphasizes the masculinity of his legs, the sheer maleness of his abdomen above the waist band. A woman can fantasize about the treasure trail and the contrast between the looseness of the material and the texture of his body.

Can't do that with square cut or a speedo. It's all been seen.

Well you do a much better job than redz at explaining your opinions and not acting like a total bitch, I respect your preferences but I for one would feel very ugly if my girlfriend suddenly decided she wanted me to cover up in baggy shorts, I love that she prefers to see me in next to nothing and it makes me feel sexy.

Secondly, I can tell you that I have women checking out my bulge at LEAST everyday, usually more often by multiple different women depending on where I'm at and I know they love it when they are looking 3 and 4 times in a span of 30 seconds. So I'm sorry but YES the majority of women DO enjoy a good bulge

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well you do a much better job than redz at explaining your opinions and not acting like a total bitch, I respect your preferences but I for one would feel very ugly if my girlfriend suddenly decided she wanted me to cover up in baggy shorts, I love that she prefers to see me in next to nothing and it makes me feel sexy.

Secondly, I can tell you that I have women checking out my bulge at LEAST everyday, usually more often by multiple different women depending on where I'm at and I know they love it when they are looking 3 and 4 times in a span of 30 seconds. So I'm sorry but YES the majority of women DO enjoy a good bulge

I can only speak for the posts regarding bulges on this website and from talking to the woman I know. Not having a dick, I would have no idea at who looks at them.

As to Redz, she is not a bitch. And even if she was, it goes a long way around here to treat women with respect. Even during disagreements.

I'm pleased that your girlfriend likes the way you dress. And in the end, the only opinion that really matters is yours and hers.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I look multiple times at a bulge (or even once) it means it has either been waggled in my face, changed shape or size at eye-level in my periphery, or been pointed out by a friend. If it is being waggled in my face and we're not lovers, there will be only one verbal warning, and only one instance of me repositioning myself further away before I feel threatened and resort to violence. If it is moving around, seemingly unaided, at my eye level, I could hardly be blamed for a few seconds of surprised double-take. If my friend has pointed it out, she's drunk and/or we are joking around about it, and hope the bearer doesn't notice and isn't being hurt in any way.

I don't like revealing swimwear. I like nudity or clothing. Show everything, or leave mystery. I don't wear skimpy swimwear myself, and have never felt comfy in a bikini. I like to be mostly covered, maybe some cleavage. But certainly nothing revealing too much about my vulva! It just seems crass. Likewise, I don't want dicks on display inside swimsuits. But to each his and her own. It's your money. Buy a suit you like. Just don't expect me to appreciate it, or give even a thought to you without knowing you.

And... how can anyone swear the majority of women like looking at a bulge? I'd be surprised if most women anyone passed on a given day were crotch watching.

Reddhott

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The OP dislikes anyone who thinks his ridiculous love affair with his own cock is laughable and silly.

So about this Vince fella.... I'm new here. Give a girl a link please : )