How Do You Attract Hood Men

Freshwes33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am really attracted to masculine black men who don't identify as gay. I see on Twitter that a lot of these accounts pull in men who are attractive black men who present as straight but get their dicks sucked by men. Can anyone tell me how to make a Tinder/Grindr account that I can get these kind of men and how should I present myself on these platforms?

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am really attracted to masculine black men who don't identify as gay. I see on Twitter that a lot of these accounts pull in men who are attractive black men who present as straight but get their dicks sucked by men. Can anyone tell me how to make a Tinder/Grindr account that I can get these kind of men and how should I present myself on these platforms?
on all this sites. there is profile fields.. you can get to state your preferences like: how you identify your self as ? gay, straight, bi, and sexual preferences bottom, bott/vers, top, top/vers, versatile, oral only, j/o only…Adam4adam, Grindr, Manhunt.net, bbrts, scruff… etc

Freshwes33

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
on all this sites. there is profile fields.. you can get to state your preferences like: how you identify your self as ? gay, straight, bi, and sexual preferences bottom, bott/vers, top, top/vers, versatile, oral only, j/o only…Adam4adam, Grindr, Manhunt.net, bbrts, scruff… etc
Do the DL guys like more fem guys?

Reactions: deleted11476571

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do the DL guys like more fem guys?
I don’t know… I never have the experience I only had sex with one “straight” guy the was in love with me. and my cock, wen I found he was married to a woman, I ended it, I’m no home wrecker. and dated Bi guys and is clear why they like to have sex with me, I m nothing close to a woman in fact i’m
exactly the apposite of then so I being told ,and I do prefer have sex with man. the look. act, and behave like a man, nothing wrong to be fem, but I ain’t that, nor is my preference as a sex partner. love military boys. straight bi or gay.. that’s my thing

Reactions: Freshwes33