How do you cope with the sexual desire when wife pregnant

whyitsme662

Experimental Member
Media
Asking for a friend: how did you deal with the sex drive when the wife is pregnant (assuming unable to have vaginal sex)? Especially when he weight lifts every day and is very fit, and the hardon is killing him on a daily basis.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: diver6
I dealt with it by fucking her every time she wanted it. Although her belly got big I still found her hot, and our sex life went through the roof. My only worry, as the due date got closer, was that I might be hitting the baby with my dick.

I dealt with it by fucking her every time she wanted it. Although her belly got big I still found her hot, and our sex life went through the roof. My only worry, as the due date got closer, was that I might be hitting the baby with my dick.
You can't hit the baby with your dick because it's inside the uterus; you'd have to penetrate the cervix, and I'm sure the woman would let you know, because it would fucking hurt.

Anyway, to my understanding, pregnant women go through a period where they're horny a lot. If your friend's wife is in a period where she's not in the mood, then he'll have to take matters into his own hands, so to speak.

Reactions: coolestguy
You talk about it with your wife. If she still wants vaginal sex, then have vaginal sex; the baby is well cushioned so it's fine. If she's gone off that but is up for oral then do oral. If she's completely lost interest then masturbate.

Just to clarify I still find my wife sexy. I get an immediate boner when touching her body. But we are concerned about having sex might affect our baby, especially in the 1st trimester.

Just to clarify I still find my wife sexy. I get an immediate boner when touching her body. But we are concerned about having sex might affect our baby, especially in the 1st trimester.

When my wife and I had our first child, we were given several of the "Welcome to Pregnancy" type books and they all said the same thing: that there was no physical reason to stop having sex and there was no danger to the baby. At least one did mention that desire, especially on the part of the woman, may wane during the pregnancy and also that, at some point, it may become physically awkward. It is important to maintain intimacy, even if it is not sexual.

I am not a doctor, but my understanding of why the first trimester is a more vulnerable time than the rest of the pregnancy is not because of any kind of physical shock, but because this is the time when errors of development that have a genetic cause tend to become apparent and these are sometimes incompatible with the fetus continuing to live.

A common cause of such development errors would a genetic mutation that was present in either the egg or the sperm prior to fertilization and, as such, it is not a case that one has to be really careful in the first trimester but more a case of keeping fingers crossed that there are no such harmful mutations present.

We also know that chemicals can upset development with probably the best known being Thalidomide. That resulted in much greater care on what medicines pregnant women were prescribed. Also in this category we have advice to limit alcohol and caffeine intake, though I am not up to date on the evidence behind these.

Unless there is a reason given to her by her doctor there’s no reason they can’t have sex. My wife and I had sex pretty much through the entire pregnancy. Of course there were times she was not feeling up for it, and that’s fine. There were positions that didn’t work as well. But in general she said she really enjoyed it, especially playing with her breasts, they were very sensitive and going down on her was great too.

Reactions: abattist
Asking for a friend: how did you deal with the sex drive when the wife is pregnant (assuming unable to have vaginal sex)? Especially when he weight lifts every day and is very fit, and the hardon is killing him on a daily basis.

Thanks in advance!
Your "friend" either lacks experience, imagination, or both, or he fails to arouse her sufficiently. I can't know which one. However, I do know that many positions work for a couple wherein the woman is pregnant. How "very fit" the guy may be is irrelevant. Have them consult the source(s) of their choice if they need help. It is certainly not a mystery.

My wife was at her "horniest" during pregnancy. I was 24 she was 39 and she wore my ass out, morning noon and night to the point were I thought I would hurt the baby at 9 months, Id roll her big ass up one her side and slide it in and tear that shit up! It was about 2 weeks before she was due at a Doc visit that he looked at me and said NO MORE! Then it became head jobs to the morning she woke me up and said she was ready, I stuck my cock in her mouth, got a nut hit the shower and 36 hours later she get's a damn C Section, best thing that ever happened, pussy was still as tight as it ever was. It was good times!

Id roll her big ass up one her side and slide it in and tear that shit up!
I've never known any woman who wants to be regarded as having her "big ass" as "shit" and being torn up, so the whole post smacks of personal fantasy -- and a rather misogynistic and violent one at that! I'm not impressed.

I've always been lucky enough to have been involved in the lifestyle community, so if any reason I can't fuck my wife I just fuck someone else's wife.

I am not married…of the extended lifestyle group I am involved in…in this large metropolitan area…almost all the men are extremely endowed…beyond “big”,..the women are all like minded size queens. Most share each others horse and monster husbands….I am the “unicorn” in two ways…first,,,I am single with no wife or girlfriend to bring to share and bring to any private, small, or large gathering…and second,,,,so far,.,the women have not found or recruited anyone larger…I am the largest…both ways…and the most virile,..of all the mammoth sized husband studs in the extended lifestyle group.

Just because she is pregnant doesn’t mean can’t have sex .. there’s even times when a woman is having trouble giving birth/ going into labor .. sex helps in the process .. z

So there’s no reason why your urges shouldn’t be taken care of

Reactions: Topher the Gopher