How do you feel about curvy women?

thicknineincher

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I enjoy multiple body types, but I really, really like slightly bigger girls. I get light headed at the sight of a big, chubby butt squeezed into slightly too small cotton panties. There is something intensely feminine and arousing about a slight jiggling of the thighs while you are pumping away from behind!

Reactions: CaribbeanBarbie

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Different shapes can all be attractive in their own ways, but a short woman with some T & A on her is pretty much perfect. I know it sounds ridiculous to say, but a high fun-parts-to-everything-else ratio is visually very sexy. It's like a body with those proportions is literally made for sex.

I'm sure some guys might be intimidated by it, but only due to their own insecurity.

niceguyheavydick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Curvy women r beautiful. More to hold and when u hold them u feel the love connection I swear. Love to try to tame and toss them around in the bed cause it's a challenge when they throwing it back. They can take that dick. Can cook. Don't really want much but real genuine love and companionship and regular dick. I love Dem big/ curvy women. Y'all da shit

CaribbeanBarbie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Curvy women r beautiful. More to hold and when u hold them u feel the love connection I swear. Love to try to tame and toss them around in the bed cause it's a challenge when they throwing it back. They can take that dick. Can cook. Don't really want much but real genuine love and companionship and regular dick. I love Dem big/ curvy women. Y'all da shit

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lucy Pinder is a Goddess

Yes she is and according to a member I was chatting to in the chat room last week she likes her cock big and black but don't know if there any truth in that of course. LUCY.jpg

NorthernerWI

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes she is and according to a member I was chatting to in the chat room last week she likes her cock big and black but don't know if there any truth in that of course. View attachment 752942
Big from what I heard, I am happy I fall into her ideal size range.

bassem92

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When i masturbate and cum on some one im in love with i cum like a fountain and my legs start shaking. ever happned to you? Tell me

There's a woman who goes to my gym in the mornings - probably in her mid-40s, average figure/looks, but her breasts are enormous. Probably around 36-38 G cup, I'd imagine. She uses the elliptical trainer and I often use the treadmill behind it, which gives me a view of her backside. The amazing thing is that even from the back, her tits swell out sideways beyond either side of body. Beautiful.