How do you feel about curvy women?

Slanted82

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
From my own perspective as someone who's never had a 'type' I can find curvy women very attractive. Curves are the perfect realisation of the feminine form and some of the most attractive women here fit that mould (figuratively not literally).

Women even more so than men have to worry about how the opposite sex and their own in some instances is critically appraising them on a daily basis. This must be harder for curvy women given the propensity of the media and the fashion industry to use slight and lithe models.

To be totally honest with you, I will add that I very much like women who have very athletic figures too and have slight frames. This is nothing to do with buying into pop culture type as much as appealing to me as someone of equivalent build and type. Without wanting to be shot down (and I know from past experience some women may not like me saying it); ultra slim women can be extremely pretty and sexually appealing. I would never say this to make someone who didn't fit this type feel bad and as I said it's just a personal opinion. Partners I've had have on occasion, been extremely unkind about particularly slim women saying things like: 'how can you possibly find THAT attractive' for me that's a pretty insensitive comment to make.

The most important thing for me is the lady's face in real life. This is what we first notice about anyone and as such I can say I've been with women of all body types, backgrounds etc and continue to be attracted on that basis. Note I stopped short of saying it's what's inside that counts since while this is true this was a very direct question about preference and views on the female form (plus while that's very important I think it has been overstated).

Reactions: CaribbeanBarbie

Jamesishuge

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I adore curvy voluptuous women!
Sexually active experienced women with padding or amazing tits are the best to eat out & fuck
Why? :

1. They don't often experience a completely filled up sensation and every one of them feels amazed and stretched out with my very big cock
2. Because of the extra padding and space from their partner's cock base to their vagina, they love a man who does not need to worry about an extra inch to go deep.
3. Many of them are neglected in the oral sex department and I adore giving them spectacular orgasms.
4. The huge tits are needed to wrap around my big thick dick to titty fuck them while they open wide and lick the my cock head as I thrust
5. They adore my special meat-bat sized penis and its girth and show it.
6. I love to show off and they LOVE to measure me
7. Without exception, they tell me it was the most incredible sex they've had after I'm done.

What about other members? What do you think?

XXX JIH

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

mark.der.typ

Legendary Member
Media
Dortmund (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sexually active experienced women with padding or amazing tits are the best to eat out & fuck
Why? :

1. They don't often experience a completely filled up sensation and every one of them feels amazed and stretched out with my very big cock
2. Because of the extra padding and space from their partner's cock base to their vagina, they love a man who does not need to worry about an extra inch to go deep.
3. Many of them are neglected in the oral sex department and I adore giving them spectacular orgasms.
4. The huge tits are needed to wrap around my big thick dick to titty fuck them while they open wide and lick the my cock head as I thrust
7. Without exception, they tell me it was the most incredible sex they've had after I'm done.

XXX JIH
Sounds more like its all about your dick

I like curvy too, but overall it shouldnt be too much.
Weight numbers are not relevant, its the complete picture of the woman that should fit

Toby McFlyer

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In terms of what's going to make me approach a partner with animalistic enthusiasm, curves are what make a woman a woman. I try not to be biased but only one set of features really kicks in the need to try to outperform everyone else they have been with, are going o be with after and so on. Not sure if it's an insecurity or I'm just competitive, but really don't care either way because it makes me better for a partner on a different level than I can be for one without those features. Def not intimidated though, it's what I go after and tend to be into me more anyway.

If you're asking if you're the right kind of curvy, just personal preference alone, then yes, from what I can see, exactly what I would be into IRL, pretty sure lots of guys feel that way. There does seem to be less general competition with that body type because I think a lot of guys are intimidated by it, but a lot of people are intimidated by a lot of things.

Last edited:
Reactions: diver6
D

deleted814719

I personally am attracted to a woman with a nice figure - which includes some curves. I enjoy breasts but not too big. I enjoy women with an hour-glass figure but not a large butt. Big butts are a complete turn-off for me.

The old stereotypical 36-23-36 is much more my type. I like women who are physically fit but not the look of a marathon runner (much too thin).

girthbag

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why? :

XXX JIH
What do I think,.? I think you are totally delusional,and full of it.

Brian from Sussex

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm 5'5" and I have a small frame but I'm very curvy. I'm curious how men feel about that. Is it a Turn off? Intimidating?
It’s fabulous, curves are beautiful

Reactions: diver6