• Something else

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters

watchwatcher7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do you identify as "transsexual", "crossdresser", "transgendered", or something else? I've always been confused by the difference between "transsexual" and "transgendered" Is a transsexual just a transgendered person that underwent surgery? :confused:

nickig

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is a very awkward topic for allot of transsexuals i have found.
with the term transgender being an umbrella term basically covering everything to to with crossdressing transvestism from living to fetish i know i have known and i feel myself that transsexual prefer the term transsexual as we dont want to be thought of as having a fetish if that makes any sense x

ctrips03

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm opposite of nickig.... I don't care for the term transsexual, and identify as a transgendered male. I'm FTM and bi....

I am my own woman, with a cock. The box I prefer if labeled would be 'Transgender".:cool:

nickig

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i appreciate everyone has their views mine is just that transgender covers so many things such as transvestism and drag officially asin medically in the uk anyway that transsexual or trans female seems more appropriate in my eyes anyway tho wudnt tell anyone what they shud call themselves its our free choice :0)

jambgood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Nickig is correct. Transgender is a blanket term for anyone who doesn't adhere to traditional male or female gender roles. Cross-dressers, drag queens, transsexuals, andro's, gender queer's, etc. - of either sex - are all transgendered.

D_jjc12nc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I consider myself a TV, Transvestite, a crossdresser who is a somtime dresser and switches back and forth with not desire to have surgery of any kind. I want to keep my cock, but yet get sexual pleasures as a bottom. True, we are all Transgendered,the blanket classification. MHO

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I know this is very much outside the norm of what is meant by transgender here, but I have a resistance to identifying with the very concept of gender I here described by most people. The majority of people I have spoken with have some metaphysical concept of what it means for them to be male or female beyond their sex, and I do not experience any such thing at all. In that sense I identify as agendered or gender-neutral.