How Do You Jerk Off?

MarFloro

Experimental Member
Media
Hi, I have been looking for a thread like this but I haven't found anything, so I have decided yo create It.
My question is that what is the way you like the most for jerking off or different techniques you have tried and you like.
I start, my favourite one consists in jerking off as usual but when you have almost cum you stop, you wait for a little bit and you continue jerking off repeating the same cycle until you can't and you get an amazing load.
What about you?

DontKnowWhatImDoingHere

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I like to focus on the top half and add some twisting of the hand with changing pressure for the majority of the stroking and drop down to the full shaft with a light grip when near orgasm to prolong it however long I desire to go

UKDK

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m uncut. I usually Jack off like normal. Once I feel like I’m close I slowly start to pull my foreskin up and down, sliding it up and over my head, edging for as long as I can before I cum.
But what’s normal

D

deleted8734261

Most of the time I’m kneeling down before a shower on a towel, stroking with my right hand. Sometimes I use my left hand for a different feel. Rarely, I’ll use lube, and maybe a few times a year I’ll do a self-suck (i can get the head in my mouth). When I orgasm my legs usually shake and i thrust my hips, and there is moaning involved almost always.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hi, I have been looking for a thread like this but I haven't found anything, so I have decided yo create It.
My question is that what is the way you like the most for jerking off or different techniques you have tried and you like.
I start, my favourite one consists in jerking off as usual but when you have almost cum you stop, you wait for a little bit and you continue jerking off repeating the same cycle until you can't and you get an amazing load.
What about you?

What you describe here is edging and cum control/denial, and this is what I always practice. I usually masturbate for hours on end, going from flaccid to semi to erect and back to flaccid, and so on.

jake_30

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Usually jerk with my hand wrapped around the shaft, stroking up and down. I use my thumb to rub pre-cum on the head while gently tugging on my balls. Probably in a chair or lying on my back.

Usually just cum onto chest or into some underwear.

I'm open to learning about different strokes ; )

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What you describe here is edging and cum control/denial, and this is what I always practice. I usually masturbate for hours on end, going from flaccid to semi to erect and back to flaccid, and so on.
Edging is a wonderful male way of passing time, really appreciating the joys of sexuality and horniness. With your describing your technique I can only imagine what your orgasms are like when you finally climax...getting hard just thinking about it

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Edging is a wonderful male way of passing time, really appreciating the joys of sexuality and horniness. With your describing your technique I can only imagine what your orgasms are like when you finally climax...getting hard just thinking about it

Blimey, I had no idea I possess such powers, @UncutViking :eek:

Reactions: UncutViking

papabear6785

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm uncut, but when hard the skin pulls back and fully exposes the head. It's still loose enough that I can pull it back up. I use the loose skin when I jack, pulling the loose skin up over the head and back down, rarely directly touching the head with my hand. That way i don't have to use lube since there's not much friction. Once in a while, I'll use my other hand at the base to hold the skin down and use lube so I can have contact with the head. It seems to make a stronger sensation as I'm jacking, especially when I get close to cumming, and a more intense cum that makes me shake harder.

Coconut kng

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
But what’s normal

Since I’m uncut I don’t need lube so I can usually get away with jacking off anytime. “normal” for me is just a regular stroke. I’ll either grip with an “okay” sign with my thumb and index finger and then grip my dick with my other fingers. Or I’ll hold my dick with my fingers on one side and my thumb on the other, then I’ll slide my dick between them.

Reactions: Willmera_g