How Do You Keep Your Junk In Your Underwear?

Italiangvy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For those of you who wear underwear, may it be thongs, boxers, briefs, slips... how do you position your dick?

I used to “pack it up”, bringing to the front my balls (to prevent accidents eheh) and keeping my dick upwards, slightly on the left side. It’s been a couple weeks now that i wear my boxers more loosely, low waist, with my cock free to rest above my balls looking down. This feels more “relaxing” when sitting for hours or simply walking. Do you relate?
(Pictures are welcome ;) )

For those of you who wear underwear, may it be thongs, boxers, briefs, slips... how do you position your dick?

I used to “pack it up”, bringing to the front my balls (to prevent accidents eheh) and keeping my dick upwards, slightly on the left side. It’s been a couple weeks now that i wear my boxers more loosely, low waist, with my cock free to rest above my balls looking down. This feels more “relaxing” when sitting for hours or simply walking. Do you relate?
(Pictures are welcome ;) )
typical post from a pic collector: the guy dis not even bother to post a single photo of himself.

Reactions: Alguien36
ActualLy, I’m more interested in the topic than in the pictures. I felt that, since lots of people here are showers rather than talkers, maybe the picture could have been a nice medium to interact.

by the way, since this bothers so much our PHD, I’m going to edit my post so that I don’t look like the thirsty guy you think I am. X

Isn’t a way you call you dick in a friendly way? I actually didn’t want to sound rude or thirsty. I’m Italian. I just searched for a colloquial synonim of what i would say in my native language. Next time i’ll write “penis” or “lo grande fallo”

I'll answer the question.

I pull briefs up & on, reach down inside to pull my balls up, shove dick to my right. I readjust each time after pissing.

Maybe not on target, but I hate when people refer to that part of the anatomy as "Junk." I was riding with a woman and we saw a guy peeing off the side of the road and she says, "Who wants to see his junk?" Silly I guess but it isn't junk.
EXACTLY! How can we men, who live our lives ruled by the Noble Penis, refer to it as "junk." It's a travesty. The only thing worse is when guys say "suck that shit" referring to their cocks and balls. Disrespectful, not to mention a disgusting image.

Isn’t a way you call you dick in a friendly way? I actually didn’t want to sound rude or thirsty. I’m Italian. I just searched for a colloquial synonim of what i would say in my native language. Next time i’ll write “penis” or “lo grande fallo”
You are not wrong. A LOT Of guys refer to their genitals as "junk" and yes, it's a casual, somewhat humorous term. I just wrote a minute ago that I don't like it as a term for what is so important to all of us.
Non è vero? Ho studiato l'italiano molti anni fa. ( "l'italiano"? "italiano"?)

You are not wrong. A LOT Of guys refer to their genitals as "junk" and yes, it's a casual, somewhat humorous term. I just wrote a minute ago that I don't like it as a term for what is so important to all of us.
Non è vero? Ho studiato l'italiano molti anni fa. ( "l'italiano"? "italiano"?)
L’italiano, é corretto!

Boxers; Junior points down and to the right of the fly. It just feels right in that position.

Ah ok

I don’t wear underwear most of the time and I always hang left.

I wonder which side is more prominent. Someone should do a study haha.

But yeah when I wore underwear, I wore my dick straight down over my balls

Reactions: JasonBulge