How do you position your dick in underwear?

How do you position your dick in underwear?

• Down and lefty

• Down and righty

• Up and lefty

• Up and righty

• Straight up?

• Free balling

• Others.

Results are only viewable after voting.

milkystick

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They forgot about this important issue in the census questionnaire so I’m asking here.

Comment on your dick size and dick position so we can also investigate if there’s a correlation between them.

for the most part I try and test mine down and to the right. It just fits nicely there and is a bit less conspicuous there. If I’m in a situation where showing off is okay, then I’ll go straight to the right, it’s very obvious there. Or straight down, given how my balls rest and how thick I am, straight down makes it look like I have a softball in my pants.

They forgot about this important issue in the census questionnaire so I’m asking here.

Comment on your dick size and dick position so we can also investigate if there’s a correlation between them.
Balls one leg, cock the other. Wear bibs and ‘Mormon underwear’ when working, cock up then, ball each leg most comfortable

Because I never had much success keeping my penis straight down in an underwear. So I only had options for lefty and righty. Maybe it's possible with pouch underwear? Curious about how you manage to do it.
I'm not sure I follow. Flaccid, your penis should just hang down unless tucked either left or right. I don't wear particularly tight clothing so there is nothing restricting it from falling to normal position.