tuxpan

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a mostly gay man I love reading stories / moments of submission between men (especially submission to masc men). Submission isn’t inherently sexual, it could happen at any moment in your day to day life. I’m interested in reading about your favorite memories or even fantasies of casual or implied submission to other men outside of sex.

As a bartender, I love having a heavy pour for men who hint they’d like me to. I always put extra effort into perfecting their drinks. And when they are cocky it really taps into a submissive area of my brain. Then they barely tip after making it seem like they’d be generous if I was.

At a customer service job I have, we have these kiosks we expect our customers to use. One man skipped the kiosks others were using and walked over to me and said he’d rather use me instead. I told him he could do that and helped him out. He was hot, but it was his sense of entitlement that really turned me on and the way he casually stated he preferred using me rather than the kiosks.

Feeling useful to/used by men is a turn on for me (bonus points if they’re cocky/arrogant)!

What are your favorite memories or fantasies of casual submission to men?

I love older men in positions of authority and moreso if there's some indication that they have a big cock (freeballing, vpl, huge bulge, pictures, rumors, etc).

I actively submit to my current boss so much so that my coworkers make fun of me for it. Our entire office already knew he has a huge cock because he freeballs and he has fucked 3 of the girls in the office and he has the biggest cock all three of them have ever seen (1 is now pregnant). Apparently even he knows I'm submissive to him, so he'll do stuff like ask me to run errands and of course, I do. He told one of the girls that if I don't stop staring at it, he's going to slap me with it and even if he meant that in a demeaning way, I'd LOVE that.

May cannibals answer,too?
Yes, but I’m only interested in how you actually provide service to men/submit to men. ;)
I love older men in positions of authority and moreso if there's some indication that they have a big cock (freeballing, vpl, huge bulge, pictures, rumors, etc).

I actively submit to my current boss so much so that my coworkers make fun of me for it. Our entire office already knew he has a huge cock because he freeballs and he has fucked 3 of the girls in the office and he has the biggest cock all three of them have ever seen (1 is now pregnant). Apparently even he knows I'm submissive to him, so he'll do stuff like ask me to run errands and of course, I do. He told one of the girls that if I don't stop staring at it, he's going to slap me with it and even if he meant that in a demeaning way, I'd LOVE that.
God that’s hot. Do you buy things for him or just run errands? I’d lean into it completely at that point. Morning sir! Here’s your usual order! Any other hot guys there?

Yes, but I’m only interested in how you actually provide service to men/submit to men. ;)

God that’s hot. Do you buy things for him or just run errands? I’d lean into it completely at that point. Morning sir! Here’s your usual order! Any other hot guys there?
I buy him Dutch Bros and we've graduated to getting his dry cleaning once lol. There's only one other guy in our department who's my type physically (I don't know how big his cock is, which is the main deal maker or breaker), but unfortunately he's professional, but visibly uncomfortable around me and it's either because I'm black, openly gay, or both.

In my 20s, I had a straight and totally platonic roommate who, over time, became very dominant with me. We lived together nearly six years. In the beginning, we shared household chores and errands 50/50, by the second year of living together, I was basically his housekeeper.

It was so slow and subtle I don't think it was intentional on his part, he just got comfortable asking me to do things, which turned into him getting comfortable telling me to do things. There was a gradual shift from:

"Hey, what do you wanna do about dinner?"

to

"Do you feel like cooking tonight? There's chicken in the freezer."

to

"Why don't you make tacos for dinner?"

to finally:

"I'll be home at 6:00. I want spaghetti."

It was the same with things like laundry. At first he'd be like "if you're doing laundry, can you throw some of my stuff in?" to eventually "do my laundry today." This extended to other personal chores and even errands out in town. I soon found myself at his beck and call 24 hours a day. He was never rude or abusive about it, but it was amazing how he became so comfortable giving orders and being in charge of me. There's a world of difference in tone between "can you wash the dishes tonight" and simply "wash the dishes," and when that shift in tone happened, I felt it with my entire body.

In my 20s, I had a straight and totally platonic roommate who, over time, became very dominant with me. We lived together nearly six years. In the beginning, we shared household chores and errands 50/50, by the second year of living together, I was basically his housekeeper.

It was so slow and subtle I don't think it was intentional on his part, he just got comfortable asking me to do things, which turned into him getting comfortable telling me to do things. There was a gradual shift from:

to

to

to finally:

It was the same with things like laundry. At first he'd be like "if you're doing laundry, can you throw some of my stuff in?" to eventually "do my laundry today." This extended to other personal chores and even errands out in town. I soon found myself at his beck and call 24 hours a day. He was never rude or abusive about it, but it was amazing how he became so comfortable giving orders and being in charge of me. There's a world of difference in tone between "can you wash the dishes tonight" and simply "wash the dishes," and when that shift in tone happened, I felt it with my entire body.
idk why but your story is... surprisingly very arousing.

Did he knock up the pregnant one?

to

to

to finally:

What an amazing slow burn. This is exactly what I’d like to try experiencing even though it goes against my public facing behavior.

Maybe you should look into becoming a cosmetologist (or just one branch of it) for men.

Maybe you should look into becoming a cosmetologist (or just one branch of it) for men.
Anything worthwhile career wise in cosmetology would probably require schooling and I’m not passionate/rich enough for that. I do enjoy being a bartender on the side as it allows me to literally “serve” men. And I’d love a different side job that would allow me to, it just has to be very flexible so as not to interfere with my main job. Maybe I’ll find something…

Anything worthwhile career wise in cosmetology would probably require schooling and I’m not passionate/rich enough for that. I do enjoy being a bartender on the side as it allows me to literally “serve” men. And I’d love a different side job that would allow me to, it just has to be very flexible so as not to interfere with my main job. Maybe I’ll find something…

Or become a personal assistant of some kind....or a croupier.

Reactions: tuxpan
I usually sneak words around like “yes sir”, “of course boss” like it was a joke and tend to be very obedient when asked things at work.
I’ve started doing this too, I especially love when I know it’s what they expect of me and I give them the kind of service I can tell they feel entitled to. #CustomerServiceThings

Reactions: luckyboySD