How does an average size feels after a big one?

amadeus84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A question for some of you more experienced ladies. I just started seeing a girl who used to date a friend of mine. He is really hung and now i´m a bit nervous. So the question to you is, have you ever been with a big guy and then later had sex with a more average sized guy? Was it a problem or did you adjust?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Her history is nearly irrelevant. Either your bits fit together, or they do not. She may or may not have had a good fit with him. Either way, she may or may not have a good fit with you. If you want to, and she lets you, go have sex wih her. Pay attention to her verbal and non-verbal cues about what she wants to feel. Give her what she seems to want. Either it will work out, or it will not. It has worked out for me most of the time.

geek0

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
It really makes no difference to me, they both have their own merits for me personally. Some of the worst sex i've had has been with bigger guys i just didn't gel with sexually, some of the best has been with smaller guys who really knew how to take on board what i like. You should put the worries out of your mind and have fun with it :biggrin1:

SexySpanishMILF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
depends on what type of sex she's looking for..... does she want to connect with you emotionally and psychologically as well as physically? The your size is not going to be a problem. The only penis size problem will be in YOUR head, not hers.

If she's just looking for the best physical experience without the closeness or emotion, well, your size may still satisfy her, but if she had a previous propensity towards larger men, well.... that may be a different story.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
depends on what type of sex she's looking for..... does she want to connect with you emotionally and psychologically as well as physically? The your size is not going to be a problem. The only penis size problem will be in YOUR head, not hers.

If she's just looking for the best physical experience without the closeness or emotion, well, your size may still satisfy her, but if she had a previous propensity towards larger men, well.... that may be a different story.

You can connect with large penises. I don't see how emotion has anything to do with cock size.

SexySpanishMILF

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can connect with large penises. I don't see how emotion has anything to do with cock size.

Not talking about ability to "connect" with large penises....speaking about commitment to a relationship contrasted against just fucking to get off. My point is that when your committed to a relationship, sex with a smaller penis is more fulfilling overall. When I'm fucking another guy besides my husband, I have no problem getting off, but its not the same quality overall as fucking my husband....

Apples and oranges....

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not talking about ability to "connect" with large penises....speaking about commitment to a relationship contrasted against just fucking to get off. My point is that when your committed to a relationship, sex with a smaller penis is more fulfilling overall. When I'm fucking another guy besides my husband, I have no problem getting off, but its not the same quality overall as fucking my husband....

Apples and oranges....

Oh, I disagree. No amount of commitment or love can make up for a small dick.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh, I disagree. No amount of commitment or love can make up for a small dick.

My sweet baby girl! I totally raised you right! :biggrin1: Big dick obsessed, unconcerned about about commitment or love. First comes size, THEN we decide if he's worthy of our adoration!

See, I've been doing it wrong this whole time. I've been all man focused. And I can't seem to change. If I like the man, I like the dick - regardless of size. I have comfortably gone from large to smaller without even noticing the difference.

Again, like I've mentioned in a couple of recent threads, when you're the new guy - you have won the girl. You are not second prize, your dick is not the consolation prize. The last guy loses - his dick lost. You have the golden penis. You have the girl.

But like I said, I raised my sweet SK differently!

Reactions: g0nz0 and abhinav

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My sweet baby girl! I totally raised you right! :biggrin1: Big dick obsessed, unconcerned about about commitment or love. First comes size, THEN we decide if he's worthy of our adoration!

See, I've been doing it wrong this whole time. I've been all man focused. And I can't seem to change. If I like the man, I like the dick - regardless of size. I have comfortably gone from large to smaller without even noticing the difference.

Again, like I've mentioned in a couple of recent threads, when you're the new guy - you have won the girl. You are not second prize, your dick is not the consolation prize. The last guy loses - his dick lost. You have the golden penis. You have the girl.

But like I said, I raised my sweet SK differently!

I love to make my momma proud. <3

julesq

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, if I am going to sleep with the guy only for sex, then size might be an issue. If I am in a relationship with a guy, then it is irrelevant. Good sex for me is not about the size of the cock. Adjustment? Not to be crass but unless a huge one just came out of me, then it's not an issue.

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Regardless of whether a bigger one feels better or not, I agree her history has nothing to do with it. I can appreciate that guys can't fully understand this because you have different parts, but IT is elastic. It does not permanently change in shape or size depending on her past partners.

Last edited:

Ramona85

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Regardless of whether a bigger one feels better or not, I agree her history has nothing to do with it. I can appreciate that guys can't fully understand this because you have different parts, but IT is elastic. It does not permanently change in shape or size depending on her past partners.

I beg to differ on that.

CKC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With me it's more of a visual thing. I was visually spoiled to larger cocks early in life. My orgasms are equally as strong with 6 or 9". The same thing applies to a woman and her breast size. It would take an idiot to think that breast sizes equates to femininity.