How Does It Feel To Actually Swallow A Big Thick Load Of Cum?

yusufkhanz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had guys cum in my mouth small to normalish amounts before, and sometimes swallow a little bit but spit the rest because I never have the guts to go for all of it. My dream is to work up the nerve to swallow an entire load one day though, and want it to be a big thick one.

For anyone that has done it, what's it feel like to have that much cum in your mouth? What's it taste like? How does it feel when you swallow it? Can you tell the difference between a guy that came a day ago vs. a week ago? How is the experience different from a thinner load?

How do you find the courage to swallow all of it when it's huge like these examples below?

324_1000.gif

000_1000.gif
714_1000.gif

167_1000.gif

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had guys cum in my mouth small to normalish amounts before, and sometimes swallow a little bit but spit the rest because I never have the guts to go for all of it. My dream is to work up the nerve to swallow an entire load one day though, and want it to be a big thick one.

For anyone that has done it, what's it feel like to have that much cum in your mouth? What's it taste like? How does it feel when you swallow it? Can you tell the difference between a guy that came a day ago vs. a week ago? How is the experience different from a thinner load?

How do you find the courage to swallow all of it when it's huge like these examples below?

324_1000.gif

000_1000.gif
714_1000.gif

167_1000.gif

I think those pics say it all!!! :emoji_tongue::emoji_tongue::emoji_tongue::emoji_tongue:

To be honest, I don’t know if there’s a difference in taste or texture between a one-day load versus a week-long load. The real difference is that a week-long load makes the guy that much hornier, and makes him likely to cum faster!

It’s true that some guys’ cum is thicker and creamier, while others’ can be looser and runnier. But when they’re shooting in your mouth, it’s hard to tell the difference, at least for me.

The real difference is in the taste! You’ve probably heard how foods like pineapple can make it taste sweeter, while some other foods can make it sour or bitter. So if you plan a few hours ahead, his diet can make all the difference.

Anyway, in case you couldn’t tell, I fucking love a load in my mouth. It did take some nerve at first: for years, I only sucked dick during foreplay. But eventually I went all the way (which I described in another thread), let him bust in my mouth, and I’ve never looked back!

One underrated sensation is how cum feels in my stomach. Maybe it’s just psychological, but I love going about my day with another man’s load deep inside me! It’s such a satisfying feeling, as if I’ve just eaten the tastiest meal.

:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

D

deleted1074483

The real difference is in the taste! You’ve probably heard how foods like pineapple can make it taste sweeter, while some other foods can make it sour or bitter. So if you plan a few hours ahead, his diet can make all the difference.

this is so true and why so many men (women and others) hate swallowing or even cum in the mouth - cum can be very bitter and horrible tasting and will put you off for life if the guy's diet is crap - one of the reasons i don't like cum in my mouth - but with my current bf who has a healthy diet i have taken and eaten, sometimes he's runnier and sometimes its pretty thick can't really say why as we have sex regularly so its not due to being 'saved' up. It does feel different though - like water compared to a good rum - one just runs down the throat, the thicker you feel like you are swallowing something.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
the deeper in your mouth the cock is, generally it's easier to swallow. Depending how far back it is you'll feel it shooting down your throat with barely a taste! Some could be a touch salty, some sweet, some neutral, etc. I've yet to have a nasty one.

D

deleted10023221

When I first started, I'd just spit it out. A few guys pushed my head down on it while they came and i just got used to swallowing it. It's kind of like eating pussy. Some guys taste like the things they eat, like supplements or whatever. Some guys are salty. Some guys like to cum several times and some only once. Usually the first time they cum is a lot, or REALLY a lot. Everyone is different. I like the warm spurts hitting the back of my mouth. I'd rather suck a big dick than do anything else anymore. Not interested in anal sex at all, only oral.

yusufkhanz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've ate some loads that taste really neutral and like nothing and tbh, those are kind of disappointing. I kind of get turned on when it's a strong flavor; salty, maybe even a little bitter, the fact that it isn't exactly pleasant like coconut milk or something makes it hotter because it really reinforces what is in your mouth right now, fresh male semen from a penis.

Jus Me

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

For me...I just GOTTA eat it. Unless the load tastes really awful, but that's only happened once. Never had a load that actually tasted good, but some more pleasant than others.

Prem_lj

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When sucking a dick and the guy says he is going to cum I just keep sucking and take the load. He pulls out and I swallow.

If he cums on his stomach, I get squeamish and can not get down and lick it up. I want to but just can't. Will keep trying though.

LICNYCgay

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A lot of times the guy cums so deep in my mouth the semen just goes directly down my throat. No taste at all. I try to pull back enough so I get at least some on my tongue, ‘cause I happen to like the taste.

xroger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I Love swallowing cum the thicker the better I love squeezing it between the roof of my mouth and my tongue you can feel the texture When its runny you dont get that, I love to keep it as long as I can before my saliva waters it down before I swallow. I started swallowing my own cum for a few years I couldnt get enough and I went to a party and it got interesting when the clothes started coming off and everyone was sucking and fucking anyone within reach and I swallowed my first load that was not mine actually I swallowed about 4 loads that was not mine and I havent stopped I havent had a bad load that I wouldnt swallow yet most taste good some are ok but its the thick stuff I like most

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Honestly if you're a little unsure but you really want to go for it, when the guy says he's about to cum just start taking him as far back in your mouth as possible and the moment you feel the load hit start swallowing. If it's unpleasant you'll barely taste it. I will say that it's definitely noticeable when it's a thick load vs a runny one, especially if he cums on your tongue or open mouth. In my experience it doesn't change the flavor, exactly, but the thicker loads have more flavor than the runny ones. I actually really like the guys who shoot large loads that fill your whole mouth up faster than you can swallow. Something about that is so hot to me.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I first started, I'd just spit it out. A few guys pushed my head down on it while they came and i just got used to swallowing it. It's kind of like eating pussy. Some guys taste like the things they eat, like supplements or whatever. Some guys are salty. Some guys like to cum several times and some only once. Usually the first time they cum is a lot, or REALLY a lot. Everyone is different. I like the warm spurts hitting the back of my mouth. I'd rather suck a big dick than do anything else anymore. Not interested in anal sex at all, only oral.
Agree this has been my experience to .

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I LOVE to swallow cum!!!!
I began by jerking off then eating my own. I wasnt sure if I could eat my own but one day I just did it and have been a cum eater ever since.

I love the thicker cum than the runny thin loads. There are times I take the cock all the way back so the load goes straight down my throat
Then there are times I like for the man to shoot it on my face and feed it to me with his dick.
My fantasy is to suck a man off and he cums a gallons worth for me and I would be in Heaven.

I love the taste and I love the smell of cum. YUMMMMMMM

MangoLima

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've ate some loads that taste really neutral and like nothing and tbh, those are kind of disappointing. I kind of get turned on when it's a strong flavor; salty, maybe even a little bitter, the fact that it isn't exactly pleasant like coconut milk or something makes it hotter because it really reinforces what is in your mouth right now, fresh male semen from a penis.

I agree completely! I get more turn on with the idea of cum in my mouth rather than the flavor or texture and also how horny a guy gets when you recieve his seed

AceWilde

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I feel like if it's already in your mouth, might as well just swallow it. You've already tasted it if it's on your tongue so spitting it out isn't going to help.
To add to this, in my experience if you don't like the flavor it's better to swallow than spit because it gets out of your mouth faster with a swallow. Only time I've ever just not even tried was this one guy who tasted disgustingly acidic. Don't know if he was a smoker or eating some weird shit, but it felt like it stung my tongue. But that's one load out of more than I can remember that I didn't swallow. Everyone else has either tasted great or fine. It's more about the experience of eating a load than the flavor for me anyway. Love to swallow a man's load and know I made him feel that good.