How does it feel to have a penis penetrate you for the first time?

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For me it is incredible. I totally love it. It is total heaven for me to have a man inside of me.

With some guys you really feel it, the throbbing, the pulsing, it is like he is exploding himself inside me. Most guys they get super hard, they twitch but you dont get that expanding and pulsing feeling. Some guys they only way you know they cum is from the noises and looks on their face.

For me, it depends on the position and the shape of their cock. If I am riding on top, or if I am on my back with my legs on their shoulders, you can really feel it well. Guys with banana shaped cocks that curve upright fit in me wonderfully, and i can usually feel everything they do in me.

I have incredible full body orgasms when getting fucked by guys. Its nothing like a regular male orgasm. It passes that level many time over.

danic77

Cherished Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
For me it is incredible. I totally love it. It is total heaven for me to have a man inside of me.

With some guys you really feel it, the throbbing, the pulsing, it is like he is exploding himself inside me. Most guys they get super hard, they twitch but you dont get that expanding and pulsing feeling. Some guys they only way you know they cum is from the noises and looks on their face.

For me, it depends on the position and the shape of their cock. If I am riding on top, or if I am on my back with my legs on their shoulders, you can really feel it well. Guys with banana shaped cocks that curve upright fit in me wonderfully, and i can usually feel everything they do in me.

I have incredible full body orgasms when getting fucked by guys. Its nothing like a regular male orgasm. It passes that level many time over.

man i am envious of any man who gets to spend time with u

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media
i think i have a very tight hole cause almost always hurts like hell at first, the guy has to be patient and make me feel very comfortable and relaxed for me to enjoy it. It's an amazing feeling having the guy inside you, yes i can feel it when the guy cums, his dick starts moving differently and of course the guy moans and does intense facial moves which is one of my favorite parts of sex.

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
i think i have a very tight hole cause almost always hurts like hell at first, the guy has to be patient and make me feel very comfortable and relaxed for me to enjoy it. It's an amazing feeling having the guy inside you, yes i can feel it when the guy cums, his dick starts moving differently and of course the guy moans and does intense facial moves which is one of my favorite parts of sex.

This is Ask A Trans, please refrain from posting. Thanks :)