How frequently do you get turned down because....

Exbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Complaints? In what way?

Too rough basically. Apparently I should have been more considerate and gentle.
"Especially given my size"... But it's at best only marginally above average...

Given that they had both specifically asked for rough sex, I couldn't take it too seriously ...

/shrugs.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I've been turned down once explicitly because of my size. Just last night actually. I was surprised because it was over a messaging app and after the individual had only seen pictures of my endowment. His role is bottom, but it seems I would have been his first genuinely big penis, and he wasn't interested in dealing with that just yet.

Too rough basically. Apparently I should have been more considerate and gentle.
"Especially given my size"... But it's at best only marginally above average...

Given that they had both specifically asked for rough sex, I couldn't take it too seriously ...

/shrugs.

Did they heal up, get over it and ask for a second round? (Possibly slightly less rough?)

So far the consensus is: "very rarely"

Anyone who's super huge?

blarg999

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Um, I've been told I'm super huge, and like I said, it's only been a real problem once. Where she actually said to stop and then didn't want to have sex anymore. Super huge seems like more of an opinion than anything. It's probably a very rare thing even for guys that are super huge, as most girls are willing to try again and be more careful or be understanding because they aren't terrible people. Lol.

Um, I've been told I'm super huge, and like I said, it's only been a real problem once. Where she actually said to stop and then didn't want to have sex anymore. Super huge seems like more of an opinion than anything. It's probably a very rare thing even for guys that are super huge, as most girls are willing to try again and be more careful or be understanding because they aren't terrible people. Lol.

So in fact you were never turned down before the sex. But after you were given a chance to have a go. In effect, you've never been turned down in spite of the fact that you're super huge.

Interesting. Any more input from the self-declared super huge?

11ish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got turned down the last date I had before boot camp. She undid my zipper, reached in, stopped, then reached further, then pulled her hand out, and lowered my pants to my knees and looked down. She then said,"um no thanks that scares me"
I asked why, she said she never wanted anything that big and was afraid it would rip her. No pleading whatsoever got me in those panties that night.

Later on she got married and my cousin was hanging out with her and her husband, made a joke that her husband must be small( he heard what happened from her) and she said damn straight

Reactions: CURIOUS_8

mereynolds2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It has happened before.Some girls wont say no outright in the beginning but get the idea that it will hurt and wont work so it never really turns out that great.

It has happened before.Some girls wont say no outright in the beginning but get the idea that it will hurt and wont work so it never really turns out that great.

So you told them how big you were beforehand and they never said no at that point... only AFTER you'd been given the chance to be with them?

i've bottomed out before, on two girls and a few guys. nobody ever refused, but i'm not so hung.

what are you rocking fahrbot? your photos are hot, and i wouldn't say no even if you rocked up with a truck ;-)

OK, so thats a "never" then.

Haha, I definitely would not be rocking up with a truck.

blarg999

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So in fact you were never turned down before the sex. But after you were given a chance to have a go. In effect, you've never been turned down in spite of the fact that you're super huge.

Interesting. Any more input from the self-declared super huge?

I mean, like I said, it's a matter of opinion. I don't actually know based on what you said. And yeah, I was given a chance but after that she said no more.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Pretty much...never. My first gf knew exactly what I had, cause her brother was my best friend. Maybe a problem when college age... But also got some nice referrals from previous girlfriends