How frequently do you get turned down because....

Well, for me it happened today. On an adult dating site, no less. Oh, well. :rolleyes:

Here's the snip of conversation: View attachment 350598

Hey if its any consolation, at least she complimented it before she turned you down. Which means she finds it acceptable aesthetically, even if its not practically useful to her.

cozmo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey if its any consolation, at least she complimented it before she turned you down. Which means she finds it acceptable aesthetically, even if its not practically useful to her.

Fair point, I suppose. But do they realize that I don't necessarily have to use the whole thing? I've been using the damned thing for decades and I haven't hurt any...well, there was the girl that went to the hospital because I 'broke her pussy'...Oh nevermind.

Fair point, I suppose. But do they realize that I don't necessarily have to use the whole thing? I've been using the damned thing for decades and I haven't hurt any...well, there was the girl that went to the hospital because I 'broke her pussy'...Oh nevermind.

So clearly you've had many satisfied customers... and one not so satisfied one. Pretty good odds if you ask me.

And yes, you've made a good point, when you're large at least you have the choice to use only part of it. You don't have to go all the way. Can't say that for those who are unfortunately endowed with small ones. They can give it all they've got and still not cause pain, OR pleasure for that matter.

kooperfan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
....you're too big?
Often with men. Only once with women. I dunno, I find some guys find it a turn on ('size queens') but most think 'that's not going anywhere near me'. Women will usually put up with it because there's less pain vaginally than anally if you're really attracted to the person (says my exgirlfriend) guess it makes sense with vaginal dilation and all.

Often with men. Only once with women. I dunno, I find some guys find it a turn on ('size queens') but most think 'that's not going anywhere near me'. Women will usually put up with it because there's less pain vaginally than anally if you're really attracted to the person (says my exgirlfriend) guess it makes sense with vaginal dilation and all.

Well that certainly bucks the trend. Either you're lieing or the men you meet are giant wusses.

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is that BEFORE you got a chance to be with them or after the sexual encounter?

In other words, did they say "nuh uh, I'm not having that up my ass" before you even did it or did they enthusiastically allow you into their asses only to have them turn you down again afterward because it was a bit much?

In other words, you didn't show them pictures or give dimensions and then they said "thanks but no thanks"?

As in when they saw the goods, it was a case of OK here's the boundary (i.e. no anal) that happened most of the time. Have had others do the latter, and then stop after a couple of minutes cos they said it was too uncomfortable.

For the last part, sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Hairyguy25

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Luckyly i never got turned down, i only had sex with guys so far (but dated girls) and we do exchange pictures before anything, many times they are bullshitting their size, saying they are much bigger and all.

I'm not that big either, 6 long and 5 girth, but i had a few complains and stuff that happened so far. Once i was going in a guy, much bigged than i and was like "woa, go slower there buddy, you're not that small!" Good ego stroke though hahaha

I get a lot of teeth while being sucked, they never suck for too long, saying that their jaws are sore. Many times i gotta bottom and i always end up finishing myself because i tend to last for a while... Lucky and unlucky at the same time! It's at those times that i think about how the big guys struggle sometimes.

Reactions: formerex

I have been outright refused a few times. She pointed and said,"No, YOU HURT!" I have refused a few times knowing I would hurt the girl. They were breathing heavy with maybe an inch in. I knew they weren't ready. I almost always bottom out. Only girls I didn't were 6'2"+ and over 200 lbs. And they still loved me. I have had a few girls tell me days later. "I still feel you." Some say, "I can't sit down."

And some girls just love having their cervix crunched. They... just want that.

Greysun

Expert Member
Media
Me? Get turned down? NEVER!... however I have been known to retro-actively retract a pick up line if I receive a non-positive reply. :D

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never!
Of course I've never experienced balls deep, deep-throat, and my one attempt at anal I only got about 2-3 inches in before she couldn't take any more.

Every woman I've been with has been perfectly fine with dealing with me both orally and vaginally. I never, ever try to force anything. Lots of foreplay, and patience, and sex was never a problem, no matter the size, shape, age, or ethnicity of the woman I was with.

crv

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have been turned down quite a few times for topping guys because of my girth. Many of these were less experienced guys. That said, it is far more advantageous than not as it is definitely an attraction to a lot of guys.

Reactions: Kalbca

I've gotten turned down a few times by both girls and guys. They said it was too thick for them. I kinda shrugged it off, it's whatever lol