How Important is Size?

PodgeM11

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm 6.9" hard and my size isn't something that really bothers me but that's because I know I'm around average. So just wondering does size really matter? Would you be more likely to have a relationship with a guy with a big dick? What's the ideal size? Thanks :)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Amateur! :tongue: I think you'll find this has been mentioned once or twice before.

Start here.

Short answer: it matters to very, very few women. Most woman don't care. Majority of women think there a ton more characteristics more important than penis size.

Reactions: shybutfunguy

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 6.9" hard and my size isn't something that really bothers me but that's because I know I'm around average. So just wondering does size really matter? Would you be more likely to have a relationship with a guy with a big dick? What's the ideal size? Thanks :)
That's well above average, by the way. But no, no, size is not important to me for satisfaction. How big a laugh can you get out of me? How big a lesson can you teach me?

D_yjfhtgfr

Experimental Member
Media
well, I will be painfully honest, my husband is 6.5" and that is the smallest that I want now that I have had up to 8". Call me a size queen, but it is what it is. Size does matter to me. I have several girlfriends here that agree with me, but after all, why else would most women come to a large penis website to talk? Now I am talking sex, but lots of other things matter as well in a serious relationship.

Last edited:

Tactfulgal

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not enough to worry about. For me yes it matters, but its amazing how badly some guys here take that the wrong way. For some reason they assume that means it's the most important thing and it can't be good unless a guy is huge. How silly. For me there are a lot of things that go into how good sex is, and the guy's size can be one of them, but as long as he's "normal" it is not something that plays into what guy I want to be with and spend my time with. Skill and knowledge can totally make up for just about anything, and there are so many other things that are so much more of a dealbreaker.
I really feel that women here who claim to be rigid "size queens" and have some minimum requirement, are either guys, or have some psychological attraction to saying that.