Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just out of curiosity, my question to everyone here is: Over your life, about how many male friends have you seen nude at some point? And if you wish, tell where you have seen most of them and state your age.
For me, I am 48 and over the years have seen about 20 male friends nude. Most of these times were at pools or gyms in the showers or changeroom.

ctkoopact

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Besides people i've dated obviously i've seen about 4 or 5 close friends. Some were quite impressive, others, well not so much haha

Reactions: StaringIsCaring

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm 60, and I can't count the number of friends of have seen nude. between physical education/sports locker rooms in school. locker room at the Y. the summer swim club. the drunken parties on the river, pools, house parties. I'd say at least a 100. I've fucked about 50 women before I got married.

D

deleted3782

Of my adult friends? None. I saw a lot more when I was in college and before that. And I am ok with that...I have no sexy friends irl.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've gone on clothing optional vacations with friends, a naked cruise, I've been to naked bowling, I have naked pool parties and go to the nude beach with friends, a friend of mine used to have naked cocktail parties... I've seen more (real) friends naked than wearing clothes I think.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Selective me

prefer if subject was

Who of your friends, you would like to sleep with Nude' or something like that?
apart from that, none really, think Kiwis tend to be a little prudish haha

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just about all of them. We go camping a lot, and when you're in the middle of nowhere a swimsuit feels like wearing socks in the water.

Well, I'm your friend and you've never seen me nu....wait a minute. Nevermind :smile:

--------------------

This is one of those times I wish we had an "Ask a Man" thread. Why does it matter how many friends you've seen naked?