Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
At this year's Beltane calibration some friends and I got naked around the fire and one was very below average, another was almost as well hung as me. We had a great time and the girls, who would not get naked, enjoyed the show. We plan to make an annual event of it.

Reactions: zurichtom

BigDikkedGuy

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, it's sort of an exception for me since I wrestled in Middle and High School, lived in a dorm for 5 years, and I've been hitting nude beaches for about 6 years now. I'd say over 60 of what I consider good friends.

I'm 29 and Ive seen almost every single one of my guys friends completely naked. I swam in college middle and high school. Played drinking games where we have stripped off all our clothes, gone skinny dipping its cool Ive also seen all my female friends completly naked. Its not a big issue, all my friends are straight and they are completly comfortable naked around me so it was never an issue

slimgurl

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've seen 3 of my male friends nude in my lifetime -- 2 were in college. All 3 were flaccid. Only one was well hung...easily 6 inches soft, and had already heard from girls he messed around with that he had a big dick (9ish hard).

SillyGayBoy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No showering at schools except a tiny one year boarding school until college, and where I live now all gym showers are private.

Spas and things I have seen men, but they are never my friends. I do wish people were more open with nudity in my area. I intend to go to nudist resorts. I probably need that once in a while.

Reactions: deleted875903

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
Went to boarding school and military college and have played in sports teams (which is where I met most of my lifelong friends). I'd say I've seen all 9 of my good friends naked at various points over the years At 3 inches flaccid, I'm the smallest of all of them. Biggest is my best friend, who is bigger soft than I am hard (5 inches) & also substantially fatter than me flaccid (3.5 inches).

cloverleaf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At my current job there is a noon running club. It is free. There is a gym next to the building and as a perk employees have lunchtime rights to use it encouraged by company. So the running club divides up into pace levels, runs twenty to thirty minutes and then returns to the gym to shower -- or lift a few additional minutes then shower. Showers are standard stalls with open locker area. There are about a hundred peeps working for this firm. So about 50 men. About twenty men maybe ten women are in the running club. About ten men run on any given day. All of the runners, men atleast, shower but exhibit more modesty than my typical gym experiences. Nonetheless i have been naked alongside a sizable portion of the office and vice verse.

NEJS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All my dude friends, up until about 24, I saw naked. But newer friends after that I don't think I've seen any of them naked. Experience for playing sports, I guess. Never seen any guy with a full erection. But there's been a few times where guys have gone out streaking for one reason or another. Running naked for me invites at least a semi-. I can't help it. And frankly it felt great having a little bouncing weight while I ran. Friends would often get a little hard when we were being stupid, streaking, trying to embarrass each other or the people we were being stupid around.

A group of us were out at a lake during a summer bbq, girls and guys. We were playing bags in an elimination game. Our buddy Rob bet he'd beat the girls and would take a dare if he lost. He lost. So they made him get naked and skinny dip that night. The rest of us dudes said we'd get in naked too if the girls did it, they agreed so we all got naked. Couple of boners during that one too. Most of us got laid that night too.

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
None recent except ones I casually know at the gym. But when I was in HS and college we all saw each other all the time no avoiding it.

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I started work and shared a flat with other guys nobody bothered about walking around nude; even girlfriends walked nude between the bathroom and beds. .
The highlight of my college years- we had all male dorms and open bathrooms- was girlfriends who stayed over and had not a care to walk to the bathroom either nude or in panties. I met several girls when I walked in the showers and they were in there with their boyfriend after sex.

mancstudandy69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As a boarder, showers so what!

Play rugby so all naked in the baths or showers. Play squash with several m8s.

its the unexpected nudity with m8s thats funny, Shared a room on a m8s stag do. He like me sleeps naked. He went for a piss and woke me up. His dick swinging on the way back. As hed woken me up I just got up bollox and went for a piss.

Hmm Old friends from college? Probably most of them at some point and vice versa. However, those days ended by my mid 20s and now they all have either fallen into the pattern of married with growing kids, divorced with a new mistress or girlfriend, and one perpetual bachelor. I only still speak to one consistently and a couple of others maybe once a year but our topics of conversation are pretty limited beyond family or jobs.

New friends (last 9 years)? Maybe only 4 or 5, not counting one guy I dated/slept with a few months before we just moved into the friend zone. I've shared a few of those stories here since a couple of them were pretty funny. I didn't make it up to River's Edge in 2019 for a variety of reasons but I am good friends with the couple of traveled there with. I hadn't seen them naked until then and haven't since but it actually made us closer. I've also been friendly with a guy who I met there and lives here in the city that I didn't know before but we've hung out a few times so clearly I saw him naked.

LondonSamm

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think everyone, family and friends has seen me nude at some point. At home growing up my dad and two other bros. all slept nude. If we had friends sleeping over they all saw us, and in the locker rooms for sports and gym all my team mates saw me. Been to nude beaches with family and friends over the years, so we've all seen each other naked.
I grew up like you. My dad older brother and I always walked around the house naked when mom was not home and slept together naked all the time.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With the amount of fuck parties and threesomes w/ the gals in our neighborhood that took place in my early 20s I would have to say a good bit of my friends have seen me nude. It wasn't really a big deal. When you're high, drunk and your dick is rock hard the only thing you're worried about is having sex, and not who is looking at you naked.