How many friends have you seen nude?

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hardly any, as I live in a rather conservative country.

However, when I share a room with my friends, I make sure I am naked at any excuse, so those who had shared a room with me had seen me naked. But not with an erection though. That would be a sight for my sex partners.

davis0444

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
DeKalb County, Georgia, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've seen many (probably most) of my friends naked at some time or another. I'm a member of a gay men's nudist group, so I've seen all of that circle of friends naked. I also like to go to a clothing-optional campground and have seen several friends who are not in the nudist group naked there as well. I think with gay guys maybe casual nudity amongst ourselves is a bit more acceptable and just not that big a deal.

bdantl99

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've seen 2 friends naked and I saw dick pics of one other.

First friend is taller and has more muscles than me, but a little more fat. He's the biggest shower, he's huge soft! I've seen him a couple of times in the shower, at the urinal or just naked and he's always big. I saw his morning wood dick print when sleeping over and he was way bigger than me. He told me someday that he was 8 inches long, but I think it may be more than that. He knows he's big but never tries to show off. He's not the most handsome, but he definitely gets the most girls because he's very charming and confident.

The other friend is as tall as me, as more body hair and has the nicest ass. He's about the same body shape as me, but damn that ass is hot. Is flaccid dick is smaller than mine and I've heard him say that he would love to be 1 inch bigger when hard, because 6.5 inch would be good.

We all went to sex shops a couple of times when drunk (we are all straight) and the last friend was looking for a cock ring one time. The men who worked there came to help him and asked him for the circumference of his penis to find the best one for him. He bought a large 5cm diameter plastic cock ring, but I was the only one who saw. The worker told him to come since it might be too small for him. This friend told us one time while grabbing beers that he sometimes had problem when having sex with his girlfriend because she was having pain in most position. He was not showing off, he was only concerned. Another time after beers, he bought a dildo for his girlfriend because they were not seeing each other often and told us he wanted something smaller than him. He left the place with a 7.5x6 dildo, and friend number 2 said he was feeling really small. We never talked about it after but he showed me a picture at a party and I slided a couple of picture out of curiosity and saw a pic of him, erect next to his dildo. I have never felt that small before. That big dildo looked ridiculous next to him. I pointed it out to him later and he could not believe I had seen this. I also saw his flaccid penis on his phone because he showed us the wrong picture when eating at school. He's big! He's tall and lean, but he's very strong.

I like knowing this about my friends, it's kinda hot. I would love to know who's bigger between friend one and three, but I guess I'll never know... If only we could hang out together like we did before covid!

Rippedspeedo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being a swimmer you get to see all your friends in and out of a speedo.My freshmen year I used my looks(blond long hair and blue eyes and bubble butt) to get in many guys pants.As soon as I fucked them I dropped them.As a trophy I took a Speedo or pair of briefs of theirs but I always had safe sex.
This past summer I worked and lived with one of my professors.He saw how I treated guys and decided to teach me a lesson.First day when I arrived he took all my designer clothes away.He took an electric shaver to me and shaved off my long blond locks along with all my body hair.
My first night I wanted still to go out and fuck.He had left me very little clothing.No underwear or socks.I basically had a pair of biking shorts and a white tshirt.I was about to leave and he stopped me.My shorts were always a size too small which showed off my Ass and crotch.HE TOOK OUT A PAIR OF SCISSORS AND CUT THE CROTCH OUT AND THEN THE ASS OF MY SHORTS

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have seen a couple of my friends. I cant say I have seen all my friends because I have a lot of friends, but I would say most of my close friends I have seen naked at one point or another.

I have also seen a couple of my friends morning woods. Now, thats weird lol

ABurnabyDude

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Seen a ton of my friends and coworkers naked.

I’m lucky that the gym I go to has ice cold pools next to a sauna. My So after 1 Rep Max days (the day we work out to max weight and end up in good workout pain) we hit the cold pool / heat cycle.

Laughs have been had making fun of shrinkage. I miss my crew.

Have not kept count but between highschool and college ive seen many friends naked, mostly in a locker room setting but also at parties where things got wild. Had a few foursomes with various friends along the way. This was a number of years ago though. More recently there has been a couple times at the gym while changing where ive seen a couple friends naked while changing.

Reactions: Rustyridge

Paul Richard

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in the military for a short time. During boot camp, it was up to approximately 85 of us. At a noon pool party approximately, 150-200 people of all l ages.
Friends, most of them especially when I was younger. I remember several of them being brothers. These brothers were not bashful of being naked in the presence o of each other,