Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is there a prize if I guess correctly? I only play these silly reindeer games if there is some Popeye's chicken or coffee ice cream on the line.

PM me for the address I want my chicken sent to. Remember 12 piece, no thighs.

Reactions: Idcrightnow

srock

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Almost all of my friends through school through college.Gym class,swimteams,family pools,and dorm showers.
Dude same here man. I was on swim team throughout high school and college and I think I spent more time with that group of friends naked than I did when clothed haha. All my friends saw me naked in gym, locker rooms, swim teams, family pools, dorm showers, skinny dipping, dares, etc. Ever compared sizes with your friends or surprised by any of their sizes?

paskharen

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me and my group of close friends have a tradition of taking a sauna together every winter around new years. So then we all see each other naked.
Also any workout friends/friends you work out with, will obviously see you naked when you shower after.

N

nyguy1

Me and my group of close friends have a tradition of taking a sauna together every winter around new years. So then we all see each other naked.
Also any workout friends/friends you work out with, will obviously see you naked when you shower after.
That’s cool. Any of your friends ever comment on your size? Lol

Reactions: marty220