Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i always thought guys preferred shaved, but I’ve posted some of my pics with that area in various states of trimmed, etc. and am getting lots of comments on how much guys like it...

Here’s an example pic - like it or no?
View media item 1449899
I much prefer a girl with a nice curly bush, a natural looking soft triangle of hair tapering down between her thighs

witoutit

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've always been a fan of a nice bush. I blame it on having seen my own mom naked standing in front of me just out of the shower when I was young. She didn't try to cover herself and I got my eyes full! Looking her up and down several times but my focus always coming back to that full thick curly bushy triangle that tapered down between her thighs! Very hot!

Reactions: BriefsLover400

Provoken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i always thought guys preferred shaved, but I’ve posted some of my pics with that area in various states of trimmed, etc. and am getting lots of comments on how much guys like it...

Here’s an example pic - like it or no?
View media item 1449899

That is a perfect bush imo.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not my thing
ihSYRW6_d.jpg

hantsrob

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was 10 when Madonna was in Playboy with her big bush and hairy armpits...made a big impression on my developing mind and to this day I love natural or trimmed, not so much bald...
I wonder if she still has a bush. I fear she will have followed the fashion and shaved

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My partner is also blonde and I asked her to stop shaving it fully bare quite early on in our relationship. She doesn’t have that much hair compared to most I’ve seen even fully grown and I’d take her full naturally blonde bush anytime over a hairless pussy. She normally leaves it natural during the winter, but does shave in the summer when we go to the beach as she wears thong bottoms. Quite hard to rock a thong bikini and keep a bush, unfortunately :).

This is similar to my wife whose body hair has always been way lighter than even that on her head and even at her most unshaven it has been sparse enough to sometimes not be obvious depending on lighting and angle. I far more enjoy burying my face in her golden thatch then I would in a bare pudenda.

View media item 5465771

hantsrob

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is similar to my wife whose body hair has always been way lighter than even that on her head and even at her most unshaven it has been sparse enough to sometimes not be obvious depending on lighting and angle. I far more enjoy burying my face in her golden thatch then I would in a bare pudenda.

View media item 5465771
Love her pussy. Just the sort that turns me on

D

deleted814719

Bush? No, thanks. My wife just trimmed her pussy for me. She looks like she has a crewcut - very short. Can't wait to dive into eating that. I'd actually prefer totally bald but trimmed short is very nice as well.

MarriedGuyinKY

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a fan of a slight trim.

I am not a fan of the full bush in a woman. While I think a full bush in a guy looks masculine, I think the same holds true for a bushy pussy (lacks a bit of femininity). But that’s just my opinion.

Tylet

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Full bush, or neatly trimmed but not completely shaved - a mature woman ( the age group I prefer) with a 'naked' mound and pussy, like a pre-pubescent kid, looks unnatural to me .......
One of the sexiest, most unusual and big turn-on bushes I ever saw belonged to a mixed race Anglo-Indian woman - it was straight, about 1.5 inches long and like silk and 'hung like a curtain' over her pussy.

Reactions: boc