fuckyeah

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My best friend is also bi and married. We meet up and get each other off.
Good for you, man. This is the kind of shit more dudes need to do. It is so cathartic to be vulnerable sexually with another man. You can really connect on a masculine level.

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
While I've had an interest in young (legal) men for a long time, when I married, I kept that to myself. Over time, my wife's interest in waned, blowjobs went from infrequent to zero, and the sex we did have was very unsatisfying. But I stayed true anyway, until I got home from a work trip overseas to find out she'd fucked her ex-bf. The gloves were off. We have a good marriage otherwise, but I get my sexual needs met by hot young men who want a "daddy" to fuck them, and MAN, is it a good time! Horny, frustrated college boys are more than eager to have fun with me, and I love it!

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Men don't turn me on physically. A nice cock and big balls are nice but they will never replace a.womens attractiveness. What's attractive is the lack of drama, willingness for sex and their enthusiasm.
I think this is precisely why my fuckbuddy and myself have continued and enjoyed seeing each other once a month for the past few years.

He loves to fuck and I love to receive.

Zero drama, games or issues. When we meet up its specifically to have sex, its an expectation we both have.

Its simple, easy convenient uncomplicated sex. When we are finished we go our seperate ways till the next time we hookup.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think this is precisely why my fuckbuddy and myself have continued and enjoyed seeing each other once a month for the past few years.

He loves to fuck and I love to receive.

Zero drama, games or issues. When we meet up its specifically to have sex, its an expectation we both have.

Its simple, easy convenient uncomplicated sex. When we are finished we go our seperate ways till the next time we hookup.
Same here, nothing but busting nuts!

sissyjanine

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Same here...wife has no sex drive and hasn't for years and years...I haven't bothered trying to instigate sex with her since she last got pregnant (20 years ago). I have been with one women and a number of guys since then over the years...and yes guilt always rears its head....and I also agree...pussy is easy to do with out...but cock...oh my...if I could I would have a man fuck me daily...ahhhh....

Reactions: satyr