How Many People You Knew Have Seen Your Dick Since You Were 18?

st2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
not many since i am very shy. so less than 10 for sure.
including my mom one of my brothers few girls and one friend in public toilets ... who then always spoke about it to me. i never answered his comments lol.

hot showers

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are 2 ways to interpret the question...
1. Of people that I know (i.e. not strangers), how many have seen me dick?
2. To my awareness, how many people have seen my dick (i.e. including strangers).

I'll answer both, and for both only estimate in person (not online).

1. I'd estimate several hundred. The numbers added up quickly when I went to college at 18, given that I lived in dorms for several years with communal bathrooms, so pretty much every guy on every floor saw my penis regularly. Add in the college gym locker room, where I was likely to see encounter other guys that I know beyond my floormates. Same with gym locker rooms in grad school and at gyms where friends went over the years as an adult. Add in all the times I've been naked with friends in hot tubs, shared hotel rooms, skinny dipping, nude beaches, etc. It adds up. Then, of course, there are sexual partners

2. This number is much, much bigger, when you start with the people from #1 and add in strangers. For the past several decades, I've mostly gone to YMCA's with open showers. This generally gave me access to other YMCA's, which I frequently took advantage of during years of work travel around the country. I'd guess that on an average trip to the gym where I used an open shower, probably 10 or so guys see my dick, so that alone would probably multiply out into the thousands. Add in a few trips to a nude beach each summer over a few decades, and figure a 100 or so people probably see my penis each time, that probably gets it up into many more thousands. Back when I was younger, I went to a number of sex parties, naked parties, and bathhouses, again bringing up the numbers.

I've never really thought it through before, but it's kind of hot to think that thousands, if not tens of thousands of people have probably seen my penis in person.

Reactions: MarioLM

BigAl9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I could not begin to say how many. Skinny dipping, swimming nude at the YMCA . In college at the frat house, in the Navy. I was stationed aboard two different ships, and barracks with 79 other men with open showers in boot camp. Over the years attended many different bath houses. I have also attended swinger clubs. Years ago I attended all male parties once a month. At these parties and other situations already mentioned I drew a lot of attention because of my flaccid hang and erect size. Privately I have met with many individual as well as couples. I was a bull in three different cuckold situations. I also have worked out at many different gyms over the years. None of these gyms had private showers. I also was not one who walked around draped with a towel like so many do these days. I camped out for a week at an all male nudist camp years ago, and currently attend a nudist resort several times weekly. Based on all of this it is very difficult to say how many have seen my nakedness. I have also shared photos here and at other websites.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
For many years I went to the local YMCA and changed and showered. I could not begin to put a number on how many people saw me naked! I really never thought about it! Never have given it thought. I showered with guys never thought about it.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
Got to be thousands

lots of partners
Lots of locker rooms
Lots of sports teams
Lots of partners
Lots of group sex
A few nude beaches

some healthcare workers

Lots of meat gazers in urinal stalls

plus early on someone stole my buddy photos and used them for cat fishing ( hence only photos for friends now)

sooo got to be thousands