How Many People You Knew Have Seen Your Dick Since You Were 18?

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am 58 and have been going to the gym 3-4 times a week for 30 years now. Between that and the different women I have hooked up with easily over 10,000

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Untold men in the locker room at college. A handful of close friends while we were changing into/out of swimwear. My doctors. My wife. Anyone who peeked at the urinal.

The only person with any sexual context was my wife. The rest were incidental or medical.

Reactions: texas1989

GS_PL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm counting....but it's easy for me to list women, since I've refused to be with any more since my "girlfriend" a long time ago left me for a woman. Having a penis the size of a big clitoris didn't help my cause. The answer for ladies is 3. My ex, a sensual masseur, and a hooker who was so unattractive, I left before anything happened. For men, it's too many to count. Most have touched it, few have sucked it, none have fucked it, LOL!

D

deleted4500261

People I actually know? In person...probably around 30ish. Including online it looks like around upwards of 300k.

D

deleted471661

Countless, am now 64 years old. Since my youth I go to swimming pools, shower there of course also naked, was at many nudist beaches, saunas, at sports shower and change.

MarioLM

Worshipped Member
Media
Pomona, California, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are 2 ways to interpret the question...
1. Of people that I know (i.e. not strangers), how many have seen me dick?
2. To my awareness, how many people have seen my dick (i.e. including strangers).

I'll answer both, and for both only estimate in person (not online).

1. I'd estimate several hundred. The numbers added up quickly when I went to college at 18, given that I lived in dorms for several years with communal bathrooms, so pretty much every guy on every floor saw my penis regularly. Add in the college gym locker room, where I was likely to see encounter other guys that I know beyond my floormates. Same with gym locker rooms in grad school and at gyms where friends went over the years as an adult. Add in all the times I've been naked with friends in hot tubs, shared hotel rooms, skinny dipping, nude beaches, etc. It adds up. Then, of course, there are sexual partners

2. This number is much, much bigger, when you start with the people from #1 and add in strangers. For the past several decades, I've mostly gone to YMCA's with open showers. This generally gave me access to other YMCA's, which I frequently took advantage of during years of work travel around the country. I'd guess that on an average trip to the gym where I used an open shower, probably 10 or so guys see my dick, so that alone would probably multiply out into the thousands. Add in a few trips to a nude beach each summer over a few decades, and figure a 100 or so people probably see my penis each time, that probably gets it up into many more thousands. Back when I was younger, I went to a number of sex parties, naked parties, and bathhouses, again bringing up the numbers.

I've never really thought it through before, but it's kind of hot to think that thousands, if not tens of thousands of people have probably seen my penis in person.
I learned how to swim at the YMCA, and yes they had open showers. I saw many cocks and still to this day one of the biggest soft cocks which was 7 inches and thick too. I remember I tried not to stare and because it was getting me hard thinking of how awesome it would be to have a monster like that to play with. I was at the age I was a walking hard on good thing it was way smaller and easy to hide. I remember the body builders had some small dick must of been on steroids because my cock was bigger hard then there cocks. I would get home horny as hell and jack off for hours.

NakedBuddy

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably a few hundred. Dorm showers, fraternity showers, gym showers, nudist gatherings, etc. - all were people I knew or came to know at the time, and the situations I'm thinking of all were nonsexual.

DiomedesXVI

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don’t know if I could even estimate a number. Not considering people in the internet or who I’ve only contacted digitally, so only counting those who’ve seen it in person, then a good number still.

Especially from ages 23-27 when I lived in Japan and I went through a big sexual escapades phase. In Japan, it is also the norm to visit public baths, so plenty of people have seen me nude there.