How my friends saw our sex film

Johnny1999kn

Sexy Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I posted this elsewhere and somebody said I should post it here too. Not a very long story short.

This happened a few years ago. Me and my gf (then 23) had been together for a couple of years and she’s considered by my friends as being very hot. Tall and skinny but big boobs. She’s been a part time model.

Anyway, some friends of mine (2 guys and a girl) were at my place just to hang out and casually using my laptop while I was playing a game on my main machine.

Without asking me first, they opened the photos app to check out my photos. What they didn’t know (but probably suspected) was that me and my gf like to take pics of us when were nude. Needless to say, they scrolled through and saw a bunch of our nudes. Close ups of her pussy and my hard dick, us having sex, us having anal sex etc. And they also watched our sex film too and only then did they swing around the laptop to show me what they were watching.

I was mortified at first but then just brushed it off. They already seen everything so I just let them keep watching. They were making comments about the nudes and the film and wanted to see it all on my big monitor (30” instead of my laptops 12”). I thought what the hell and put it up there and let them watch it. At this point I was quite turned on tbh, especially since the lady friend was watching and enjoying too.

This was before OF but they suggested we should keep filming and put it online.

Of course I had to tell the gf about what had happened but surprisingly she said she didn’t mind that they saw our nudes and sex film. I think it secretly turned her on a bit too.

Later I found out that one of the friends took some pics of the screen with his phone and he has probably shown them to other friends (which I secretly get turned on by).

Another lady friend from a different group of friends has also seen our film and has a bunch of our sex pics. But that’s a different story.

I posted this elsewhere and somebody said I should post it here too. Not a very long story short.

This happened a few years ago. Me and my gf (then 23) had been together for a couple of years and she’s considered by my friends as being very hot. Tall and skinny but big boobs. She’s been a part time model.

Anyway, some friends of mine (2 guys and a girl) were at my place just to hang out and casually using my laptop while I was playing a game on my main machine.

Without asking me first, they opened the photos app to check out my photos. What they didn’t know (but probably suspected) was that me and my gf like to take pics of us when were nude. Needless to say, they scrolled through and saw a bunch of our nudes. Close ups of her pussy and my hard dick, us having sex, us having anal sex etc. And they also watched our sex film too and only then did they swing around the laptop to show me what they were watching.

I was mortified at first but then just brushed it off. They already seen everything so I just let them keep watching. They were making comments about the nudes and the film and wanted to see it all on my big monitor (30” instead of my laptops 12”). I thought what the hell and put it up there and let them watch it. At this point I was quite turned on tbh, especially since the lady friend was watching and enjoying too.

This was before OF but they suggested we should keep filming and put it online.

Of course I had to tell the gf about what had happened but surprisingly she said she didn’t mind that they saw our nudes and sex film. I think it secretly turned her on a bit too.

Later I found out that one of the friends took some pics of the screen with his phone and he has probably shown them to other friends (which I secretly get turned on by).

Another lady friend from a different group of friends has also seen our film and has a bunch of our sex pics. But that’s a different story.
I wanna see it pls.....