How often do you have sex with a bi guy (penetration)?

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Same, definitely not often enough, however my partner is married hence the issue.

For me its as often as he makes himself available, can be once or twice a week to once a fortnight. He is the Top, so whenever he wants he almost always gets me. I dont play games and he knows I enjoy being fucked by him.

bi2

Superior Member
Media
Body types are.sexy but... Good sex is about the person. Intelligent,smart,funny, insightful women are all attractive sexually.

For me in reards to MM sex, I think having chemistry and understanding each others bodys leads to enjoyable sex. My male partner is much taller, older and much heavier than me, they might not be sexually appealing to most, but to me it very much is. Given our role play, of him being a dominant controlling aggresive masculine top and myself a totally passive feminine bottom, it helps me to easily and happily submit myself to him sexually. He enjoys being able to overpower me, be aggresive and manhandle me sexually. So it works well for our physical relationship.

bro94

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Varies... now I'm single (27yo bi) and mainly into JO with other guys so usually have these sessions once a week (sometimes 2-3 per week with different guys or regulars). Penetrative sex like once every two weeks... sometimes interval is longer, sometimes shorter. Now I'm like almost 3 weeks w/o any penetrative sex...

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
For my regular arrangement, It's about once a month. If he lived closer and my circumstances were different, it would be more often. Sometimes I get such an urge, almost an inner ache for it, that I go looking elsewhere.