Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was young I was lucky enough to have a girlfriend obsessed with sucking my cock. Her goal was to perfect the perfect one-minute blow-job. When the phone rang, she would pull out my cock and start sucking, in the hope of making unable to speak. Often, i could not get five words out in the right order. When we drove about, if the trip was longer than ten minutes, then she sucked me as I drove. No hike through nature was blow-job free. She also loved to hold my cock as I pissed.

In other words, I actually got several blow-jobs a day. Was it too much? I want to say no, but the truth was that there times I didn't need one. Of course, today I would give anything to have that problem.

A few years later, I had a girlfriend who sought my semen. We had just fucked for the first time and I was about to throw away my filled condom. She stopped me, telling me not to waste it. I didn't argue and I handed her the condom. She poured my cum into her hand and told me that it was nature's perfect skin lotion. I had to laugh, I envisioned her previous boyfriend feeding this bogus fact.

I told her that although I loved making lotion for her that I didn’t believe it actually was effective. She insisted it was true, but couldn't get to stop laughing. So, she performed an experiment for me, rubbing my cum daily on only one of her breasts and shoulder for a week. Son of gun, she was right; the cum-covered breast and shoulder, especially her shoulder, which was tanned, had smoother, suppler, more taut skin at the week’s end, looking younger (and she was only 23). Her skin easily freckled and burnt, so I do not know if the same results would obtain on everyone. My guess at the time was that egg white might have achieved the same results, as it would seal the skin off fro the air. What does this have to do with blow jobs? After we fucked, she would suck me to get the second helping of lotion.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm waiting to fund an IndieGoGo project that features a Fleshlight/Alarm Clock mashup. I'd pay serious coin to wake up to a blow job each morning. I can guarantee that snooze button would never be hit.

GS_PL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I set a personal record by giving two in a day, if that counts for anything. The bad part is the first guy said I wasn't any good, and I would not be doing that with him anymore. The second guy stayed soft, so I stopped because that's just no fun. I'm beginning to think that having all of my wisdom teeth still intact is negatively effecting my intimacy with everyone "that way".

Reactions: Bicurious_DC
D

deleted814719

OMG, I would be in heaven if I could get my wife to give me a daily blowjob. Is there anything better than just laying there and enjoying having your balls, taint, ass played with while being sucked dry?

RammingGull

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you have a partner who wants to do it every day I would have thought a large majority of guys wouldn't say no - unless there are health issues.
I see some guys aren't so keen though.
Having a partner who would probably do it every day - it gets boring after a while, and sometimes the stress of work/life just makes me not in the mood. I'm fine with a few times a week.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Although I answered once a week, that's only because that's usually at the rate my wife does it. I could go more infrequently if necessary, but she just knows that she does it so well and enjoys how rapidly she can get me off that she sometimes wants to do it more often then vaginal sex.

Richard Licks

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was young I was lucky enough to have a girlfriend obsessed with sucking my cock. Her goal was to perfect the perfect one-minute blow-job. When the phone rang, she would pull out my cock and start sucking, in the hope of making unable to speak. Often, i could not get five words out in the right order. When we drove about, if the trip was longer than ten minutes, then she sucked me as I drove. No hike through nature was blow-job free. She also loved to hold my cock as I pissed.

In other words, I actually got several blow-jobs a day. Was it too much? I want to say no, but the truth was that there times I didn't need one. Of course, today I would give anything to have that problem.

A few years later, I had a girlfriend who sought my semen. We had just fucked for the first time and I was about to throw away my filled condom. She stopped me, telling me not to waste it. I didn't argue and I handed her the condom. She poured my cum into her hand and told me that it was nature's perfect skin lotion. I had to laugh, I envisioned her previous boyfriend feeding this bogus fact.

I told her that although I loved making lotion for her that I didn’t believe it actually was effective. She insisted it was true, but couldn't get to stop laughing. So, she performed an experiment for me, rubbing my cum daily on only one of her breasts and shoulder for a week. Son of gun, she was right; the cum-covered breast and shoulder, especially her shoulder, which was tanned, had smoother, suppler, more taut skin at the week’s end, looking younger (and she was only 23). Her skin easily freckled and burnt, so I do not know if the same results would obtain on everyone. My guess at the time was that egg white might have achieved the same results, as it would seal the skin off fro the air. What does this have to do with blow jobs? After we fucked, she would suck me to get the second helping of lotion.
I used to tell girls that swallowing cum makes their tits grow. Tell a lie long enough and they start believing it.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As. Often. As. Freaking. Possible.

I love receiving oral. Obviously the pandemic has made this very difficult but I have to deal with it for the sake of my health.
I could suck cock everyday

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think I could force myself to suck a dick every day.
Force?! ... sure if that’s what you gotta tell yourself haha

“Oh no there’s a hard juicy dick in front of my mouth ... Guess I’m ‘forced’ to suck it”

Reactions: Bicurious_DC