How should i initiate with a guy in the gym shower?

Eight8888

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’ve never been with a guy but have always been a little curious. There’s a guy I see at the gym all the time that showers after he works out. So, of course I started to shower there too. It’s not very often I see a guy and think, I would suck that guy’s cock, but he’s one.

Anyway, I was either extra horny the other day or something because I got hard in the shower and I’m pretty sure he saw. Which made me even harder. He didn’t leave though.

I’m a little introverted so I haven’t talked to him ever. How should I initiate a convo? Or physical contact? I’d like to say I’m bold enough to just come out and ask if we can fool around but I’m not. Any suggestions?

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Me too!

I would recommend just making small talk. Maybe ask him about his workout/technique or something similar. If it seems to go okay, mention something about the workout seems to be working good, his body looks good. Just play it by ear.

Peter4572

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is a strategy in everything. Make sure he begins to get interested in you, as you to him. How to go about that? Keep going in same places as he goes. Without been to obvious. f.e. not to close but watch
his every move. After sweating it, hit the showers. Wait there some. If he has you in mind, he might as well be following you. NOW, Sort of talking to a guy next to you, say something about the weather, and
how much you needed to have this shower to freshen up, and relax. Plus "Oh Hell, if there was a masseur here, I would pay the extra fee, to have me a relaxing session with him/her." If by now "This Guy" shows completely indifferent, two things hold true. 1. He IS interested but wants to play games, to see how far you can go. 2. He is really not interested, cause you're not into his type of Dude. Which is something you got to respect. But miracles happen, meaning that, -After some time- he could fall in your arms just like a ripen fruit. But at best this is a 50 - 50 chance. and it's going to take time.

lasolasbud

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you want to talk to this guy, I suggest you don't talk to him with an erection. Yeah, getting an erection in the shower happens; it happens to me all the time. You might want to wait till you are in the locker room, wrap a towel around your waist and start a conversation.

Eight8888

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Earlier this week I was running a little late and couldn’t time my shower time with the other guy’s to gawk like I normally do. I did a quick workout and hit the showers. There were two other older guy’s showering and talking when I got in. Then the guy I like walked in. Boom, I popped a boner. Again. Like a lot of guys here, I have a big dick so it was obvious.

I tried to get out of there before anyone noticed by they saw. The older guys stopped talking and this time I saw my dude look directly at my cock so he for sure saw this time! I didn’t have it hard on when he walked in so it’s not that difficult for him to deduce that he’s doing this to me.

It was pretty embarrassing. I didn’t go to the gym for a couple days because of it. This morning, I went back for the first time and there he was, on the bench press. I kept my head down (pun intended) and did my workout until he asked me for a spot. We started talking like normal.

We went to the locker at the same time (still chatting). I thought without the nervous tension I’d be fine but I wasn’t. I looked at his dick and got hard again. I kept myself positioned behind the shower column to block my bone but there’s nowhere to hide when I walk out of the shower.

He saw me, laughed a little and said “you really like your showers don’t you.”

I said nothing cleaver or smooth. I said “sorry, super awkward. Apparently my dick likes to embarrass me around you.”

He laughed again and said “I’ll take it as a compliment.”

We dressed and left. I don’t know what it is about that guy but he gets me going. I’ve never been attracted to a guy this much so it’s all new to me. Probably a positive sign he talked to me despite my awkward boner. I’m hoping we talk again next time I see him!

aldawg

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Earlier this week I was running a little late and couldn’t time my shower time with the other guy’s to gawk like I normally do. I did a quick workout and hit the showers. There were two other older guy’s showering and talking when I got in. Then the guy I like walked in. Boom, I popped a boner. Again. Like a lot of guys here, I have a big dick so it was obvious.

I tried to get out of there before anyone noticed by they saw. The older guys stopped talking and this time I saw my dude look directly at my cock so he for sure saw this time! I didn’t have it hard on when he walked in so it’s not that difficult for him to deduce that he’s doing this to me.

It was pretty embarrassing. I didn’t go to the gym for a couple days because of it. This morning, I went back for the first time and there he was, on the bench press. I kept my head down (pun intended) and did my workout until he asked me for a spot. We started talking like normal.

We went to the locker at the same time (still chatting). I thought without the nervous tension I’d be fine but I wasn’t. I looked at his dick and got hard again. I kept myself positioned behind the shower column to block my bone but there’s nowhere to hide when I walk out of the shower.

I said nothing cleaver or smooth. I said “sorry, super awkward. Apparently my dick likes to embarrass me around you.”

We dressed and left. I don’t know what it is about that guy but he gets me going. I’ve never been attracted to a guy this much so it’s all new to me. Probably a positive sign he talked to me despite my awkward boner. I’m hoping we talk again next time I see him!
Great conversation with this dude. So glad you got to talk to him and you handled it like a pro....hope things progress well for you....some of my best friends I met in the gym. Some "friends with benefits" and some just good friends....either way, I'm glad I've gotten to know them.

D

deleted1230731

You looking to date him or suck his cock? I don't mean to piss on anybody else's party in this thread, but if I was the other guy, and you wanted to suck my cock, the more conversation you have with me, the less likely that is to happen.

He has seen your cock. He has seen you get erect in front of him. And he commented on it. To me, that sounds like he is opening the door.

You want to suck his dick, reach out for his ego. The next time you're in the shower around together, get hard. Look at him and smile. And try a light joke like you just can't seem to stop complimenting him. And look at his dick. If he responds by touching it, rinsing it, soaping it, anything like that, he wants your mouth around it.

Growing123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I also see a guy wanking in the shower (shadow on ground) behind a closed door (married to a woman). He opens the shower door in a chubbed state when finished and can see that my door is always strategically a bit open and a shadow of me wanking also. He subtly glances but dries off and heads to changing room.
We always chat and make pleasant conversation. He definitely knows that I am attracted to him but we never move beyond that.
What should I do? Should I leave it ? I almost wish he would ignore me or make it clear that he's not interested. Maybe he likes the fact that I desire him. He is always friendly when he sees me and when he hasn't seen me in a few weeks I notice that he has registered my return more than a casual acquaintance would under normal circumstances.

Reactions: 402keith

Jake1973

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

On the contrary I think it was a great response. You fed his ego a bit without being blatant about it... by saying "around you" you acknowledged that it's him causing the reaction, and that apparently didn't bother him since he kept talking to you.

I’ve never been with a guy but have always been a little curious. There’s a guy I see at the gym all the time that showers after he works out. So, of course I started to shower there too. It’s not very often I see a guy and think, I would suck that guy’s cock, but he’s one.

Anyway, I was either extra horny the other day or something because I got hard in the shower and I’m pretty sure he saw. Which made me even harder. He didn’t leave though.

I’m a little introverted so I haven’t talked to him ever. How should I initiate a convo? Or physical contact? I’d like to say I’m bold enough to just come out and ask if we can fool around but I’m not. Any suggestions?

Do not touch anybody. You are asking for serious trouble if you do that or are "bold enough" to ask to fool around. Casual conversation and segway to more specific chatter if it goes that way. If not, no loss.

Eight8888

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry for the long delay boys but wanted to wait until I had something good to talk about. I did start hanging out with the gym shower guy and eventually we got physical. He asked why I always got hard and I answered honestly. That I was curious and wanted to experiment. He was very hesitant at first. We hung out many times before he finally let me suck his cock.

I gave him head a handful of times but could never make him cum. He had to jerk off to finish. He recently asked to fuck my ass to see if that would make him cum. It’s not anything I’ve been interested in but I agreed. It’s not my favorite thing, but also not as bad as I thought it’d be. It maybe growing on me. I asked him to video it for me the other day (so I could post it here).

For the record, he has not sucked my cock at all. It’s always me servicing him.
View attachment AACA5D3C-30F4-4872-A255-31DF2B0734CA.mp4