How should i initiate with a guy in the gym shower?

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry for the long delay boys but wanted to wait until I had something good to talk about. I did start hanging out with the gym shower guy and eventually we got physical. He asked why I always got hard and I answered honestly. That I was curious and wanted to experiment. He was very hesitant at first. We hung out many times before he finally let me suck his cock.

I gave him head a handful of times but could never make him cum. He had to jerk off to finish. He recently asked to fuck my ass to see if that would make him cum. It’s not anything I’ve been interested in but I agreed. It’s not my favorite thing, but also not as bad as I thought it’d be. It maybe growing on me. I asked him to video it for me the other day (so I could post it here).

For the record, he has not sucked my cock at all. It’s always me servicing him.
Blimey he shot a huge load into you !

TheBanana

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Earlier this week I was running a little late and couldn’t time my shower time with the other guy’s to gawk like I normally do. I did a quick workout and hit the showers. There were two other older guy’s showering and talking when I got in. Then the guy I like walked in. Boom, I popped a boner. Again. Like a lot of guys here, I have a big dick so it was obvious.

I tried to get out of there before anyone noticed by they saw. The older guys stopped talking and this time I saw my dude look directly at my cock so he for sure saw this time! I didn’t have it hard on when he walked in so it’s not that difficult for him to deduce that he’s doing this to me.

kHmZn.gif

so awkward hahahah

That's why communal showers are awkward, and a playground for nasty /and or gay people:rolleyes: ...checkin the Bananass :joy:.
I train at different gyms, and thankfully there are seperate shower cabins :D......''Let it hang'' :bomb:

Nudistpig

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You shouldn't if you have to ask because the fact that you don't know the first rule means it will be observed and possibly cause offense. The gym shower is not a place to cruise unless it is a gay cruising gym. It's been almost two decades since I cruised gym showers but the unwritten rule is don't ever get caught out (I never did). One of the key aspects of the culture was that it was clandestine and not spoken about by anyone. This had several functions but the outcome is that the only way to learn was by observation and careful at that.

I really tire of guys not getting that cruising for sex in settings where it is offensive or potentially harmful to some is not cool. This shenanigans is what allows the return nonsense of my virtue was stolen by a man with googly eyes.

Reactions: thongboy and bi2

Uncle Rob

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sorry for the long delay boys but wanted to wait until I had something good to talk about. I did start hanging out with the gym shower guy and eventually we got physical. He asked why I always got hard and I answered honestly. That I was curious and wanted to experiment. He was very hesitant at first. We hung out many times before he finally let me suck his cock.

I gave him head a handful of times but could never make him cum. He had to jerk off to finish. He recently asked to fuck my ass to see if that would make him cum. It’s not anything I’ve been interested in but I agreed. It’s not my favorite thing, but also not as bad as I thought it’d be. It maybe growing on me. I asked him to video it for me the other day (so I could post it here).

For the record, he has not sucked my cock at all. It’s always me servicing him.
Great story from start to finish fella and i`m so glad it concluded with a happy ending.
That sure was some load he pumped into you and love the way he`s captured it draining out of your hot smooth puckering ass!

bi2

Superior Member
Media
I had a guy the other day at the gym, where I thougth he deliberately exposed himself to me and showed me cock while returning from a shower, though completely dry, he took a very long time to actually put his underwear on. lol. Having seen him earlier "looking" (checking me out?) earlier in the gym.

While it was just the two of us alone in the gym, unfortunately for him, its not the place that I would ever act nor follow up on. I dont want to continue to go to a place where they may be "ongoing issues" or feeling "uncomfortable" in the future, not to mention potentially outed or kicked out.

I had no issue with the guy, if the setting was anywhere else and anonymous, I would have considered my options.

I just think other gym goers, ie guys that use the bathroom who are totally straight, dont deserve to be exposed or feel uncomfortable in any way. Its about respect after all.

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a guy the other day at the gym, where I thougth he deliberately exposed himself to me and showed me cock while returning from a shower, though completely dry, he took a very long time to actually put his underwear on. lol. Having seen him earlier "looking" (checking me out?) earlier in the gym.

While it was just the two of us alone in the gym, unfortunately for him, its not the place that I would ever act nor follow up on. I dont want to continue to go to a place where they may be "ongoing issues" or feeling "uncomfortable" in the future, not to mention potentially outed or kicked out.

I had no issue with the guy, if the setting was anywhere else and anonymous, I would have considered my options.

I just think other gym goers, ie guys that use the bathroom who are totally straight, dont deserve to be exposed or feel uncomfortable in any way. Its about respect after all.
So conscientious. :emoji_clap:

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Several ways: 1) if in a stall with curtains, leave your curtain open some and see if anyone opposite you or near by do the same.... 2) Let yourself get semi-hard or hard, and see if anyone pays you alot of attention....or they start to get hard themselves.....3) touch your cock and balls while showering......and see if he does the same thing.....

In all 3 instances, if you get a "positive sign" it means the other guy is interested and you will most likely soon be stroking yourselves and each other. You can do the same things in the sauna or steam rooms (when they open back up)....hope this helps.....

AgHarley

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m planning on upgrading gyms after restrictions leave. There’s a gay-friendly gym chain in the city where I live and I plan to check that out and see the vibe in the showers/steam room. My best experiences in those scenes were when I lived in LA and worked out at Golds downtown. Usually the hottest trade likes to work out after work, so it will be nice to try the gym in this city that’s close to one of the business centers.

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Don't assume that every dude in a gym shower is there because he wants to hook up with another dude. All that does is to make other dudes uncomfortable. But there are clues. I sometimes get attention when I'm soaping off my cock, and if the other guy starts doing the same thing or getting hard that's sending a signal.
Last year a young dude followed me from the shower, and couldn't take his eyes off me as I dried myself, pulled on a thong, muscle shirt and tight Levis. I thought he was going to cream himself. But that was a situation where there were only two of us in the shower at the time and we were both clearly coming on to each other.
It's a matter of common sense. Even a lot of gay dudes can be conservative about such things and are embarrassed at the idea of trying to hook up with someone else in a communal shower

Susanonyc

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Leave your shower (curtain or door) open and stand nude while you wait for the water to turn to the right temperature. If any guy is looking at you while you’re doing this, you can safely assume he’s interested. Works every single time. The rest is up to you though.

I literally did this today at the gym, and some guy came into my shower and started sucking my cock. It’s super easy. Good luck.