How to explain cum stains to significant other

Growing123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Has anyone had to explain why they have cum stains on their underwear? My ex partner would interrogate me about them. I would either say that it was pre-cum or that I knocked one out. I would feel aggrieved that I had to defend myself but he felt that he had a right to ask. I was wondering what other people thought.

• Wow
Reactions: 15153321

Growing123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I was masturbating and it was a girlfriend at the time. She would demand to know why I had stains routinely. She could not accept that I would masturbate and said that it meant that she was not enough. The asshole part is that she was right. I then went for males.

Topher the Gopher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any modern adult who can't understand why a partnered person would masturbate is immature and ignorant. It was good of you to own up to the fact that you were more interested in men than in her and ended it, as opposed to the gay men who marry women to save face and repeatedly cheat on them.

Growing123

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Any modern adult who can't understand why a partnered person would masturbate is immature and ignorant. It was good of you to own up to the fact that you were more interested in men than in her and ended it, as opposed to the gay men who marry women to save face and repeatedly cheat on them.
Do you have no empathy for these men? and I'm not asking that in a judgmental way. I could never have married a gal as it would have been a big fraud to deceive someone that I loved them - especially when the guilt of masturbation over a guy was even overwhelming my moral conscience.

Topher the Gopher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do you have no empathy for these men? and I'm not asking that in a judgmental way. I could never have married a gal as it would have been a big fraud to deceive someone that I loved them - especially when the guilt of masturbation over a guy was even overwhelming my moral conscience.
I do sympathize with their situation. It's just a very unfortunate one for all involved.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Has anyone had to explain why they had cum stains on their underwear? My ex would interrogate me about them. I'd either say it was pre-cum or I knocked one out. I'd feel aggrieved that I had to defend myself but he felt that he had a right to ask. I was wondering what other people thought.

You shouldn't have explain that issue to that ignorant insecure male. Being a male he should know about "wet dreams", the other reasons you stated and if cum isn't washed out soon it will stain. My answer to that question would be "It's there because it came out of me. If you find my stained undies that bothersome, please buy more underwear for me - preferably not white."

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
With me.. I begin to precum instantly when think about sex or getting ready to have sex.. even before I am hard my cock and underwear would be wet with precum..

So if anyone asked about it I’d just tell them it’s precum and a lot of guys will agree and say they precum a lot as well..

Reactions: Ben Tramer

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has anyone had to explain why they have cum stains on their underwear? My ex partner would interrogate me about them. I would either say that it was pre-cum or that I knocked one out. I would feel aggrieved that I had to defend myself but he felt that he had a right to ask. I was wondering what other people thought.
Tell her you went to a strip club with your buddies and got a really good lap dance. Then you can save face.

Other than that...not sure how you could get cum stains on your underwear?