Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And if I do need to do an enema ? How do I do it?
Not necessarily. Just make sure you’re clean and relaxed.

The best way to keep your ass clean is to eat lots of fiber beforehand. Also make sure you’ve washed the outside (to get rid of any stray flecks of toilet paper or anything else that doesn’t belong).

As far as I’m concerned, enemas can be hit-and-miss. Some guys swear by them, but other guys see them as counterproductive since they can make a mess in their own right. (Personally, I lean toward the latter camp. I used to do enemas all the time, but I haven’t done one in at least two years. And for the record, I’ve been fucked many times since then, pandemic notwithstanding!)

The bigger issue is making sure your ass is ready to take it. Based on your description, it sounds like this may be your first time bottoming? If so, I would recommend using a toy beforehand to make sure your sphincter can take it. You’ve probably heard it’s very common for your muscles to cramp up at first, so you need to find a way to get past that. Every ass is different, but for me personally, a butt plug or vibrator helps me loosen up so that I’m ready when it counts….!

D

deleted1074483

The best way to keep your ass clean is to eat lots of fiber beforehand. Also make sure you’ve washed the outside (to get rid of any stray flecks of toilet paper or anything else that doesn’t belong).

As far as I’m concerned, enemas can be hit-and-miss. Some guys swear by them, but other guys see them as counterproductive since they can make a mess in their own right. (Personally, I lean toward the latter camp. I used to do enemas all the time, but I haven’t done one in at least two years. And for the record, I’ve been fucked many times since then, pandemic notwithstanding!)

completely agree, there is an over reliance on douching over actually being healthy. The other key issue with douching too often or at all is that it takes out good bacteria and can dry up the walls of the anus so that you're more susceptible to tears or just pain, even with plenty of lube.

Like @briacon429 my boyfriend never douches and we've never had any issue - occasionally there is a bit of something but that can happen with douching too and we've been together over 2 years and enjoy anal sex a lot. I've been with many other guys before as well who don't douche and there's not really been an issue for either.

My only other bit of advice, similar to @briacon429 is have lots of foreplay especially if you're new to this or with someone new, as it will help the nerves and stop you from just clamping shut AND finally, make sure you trust the guy you're with and that he'll take it at your pace and what you're comfortable with.

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
completely agree, there is an over reliance on douching over actually being healthy. The other key issue with douching too often or at all is that it takes out good bacteria and can dry up the walls of the anus so that you're more susceptible to tears or just pain, even with plenty of lube.

Like @briacon429 my boyfriend never douches and we've never had any issue - occasionally there is a bit of something but that can happen with douching too and we've been together over 2 years and enjoy anal sex a lot. I've been with many other guys before as well who don't douche and there's not really been an issue for either.

My only other bit of advice, similar to @briacon429 is have lots of foreplay especially if you're new to this or with someone new, as it will help the nerves and stop you from just clamping shut AND finally, make sure you trust the guy you're with and that he'll take it at your pace and what you're comfortable with.
Amen to that! Foreplay is the best, no matter how much experience you have. It’s always fun to set a sexy mood and fool around before going all the way!!!

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I remember some advice I got when I first contemplated anal. Douche but not too deep. So I use one of those bulb shaped douches, and just go shallow, but several times over until clean. Avoid those showerhead attachments as they really fill you and can create more problems than they clear.
Then I go in with a well lubed plug to get myself open and relaxed.

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Very good advice here. You want to present an ass that is clean, smooth and attractive to your top. I suggest either using a mirror and even your cell phone to snap a picture and make sure you are nice down there. Best angle to see is on your back so you can spread wide to see

I gently and carefully shave around so it’s smooth and attractive. I want to offer him a smooth, perfectly clean and pretty pussi.

I also do squats like crazy at the gym to keep toned and bubbilicious but that’s another story!

Bottom line-take pride in your ass and make sure what you are offering is what you yourself would want to fuck!

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most tops don't like seeing even a speck of poop, so yes you can take your chances but then again it isn't hard to do a quick rinse.

I think it's best to douche, frequent enemas aren't good for you. You just want to rinse out your rectum, not flush out your colon.

If you over fill, this will irritate your bowel and your bowel will get triggered to purge explosively.

Reactions: Illbeg4BigCock

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most tops don't like seeing even a speck of poop, so yes you can take your chances but then again it isn't hard to do a quick rinse.

I think it's best to douche, frequent enemas aren't good for you. You just want to rinse out your rectum, not flush out your colon.

If you over fill, this will irritate your bowel and your bowel will get triggered to purge explosively.
Very sage advice.