How To Go About Being Hung On Dating Apps?

D

deleted11823871

I’d consider myself a pretty good looking guy, but think my penis is one of my best physical assets. I don’t have any crazy bulge pics on my profiles (tinder and bumble), so people who swipe will almost certainly not know that I’m hung.

I am assuming it would come off as creepy if I put that I was hung or my size in my bio. Are there any ways I might be able to make a reference to it without coming off as weird?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Don't reference it at all.

I'm serious. I'm not on dating apps, but if I was and I saw that, even the most casual hint towards anything about his dick is an automatic turn-off for me.

I don't want to know about the penis until I've decided I want to meet it, other than whether or not it's healthy. But even that doesn't need to be in the bio. Just don't.

Btw, creepy username. Bad vibes. Much ew.

D

deleted11823871

Don't reference it at all.

I'm serious. I'm not on dating apps, but if I was and I saw that, even the most casual hint towards anything about his dick is an automatic turn-off for me.

I don't want to know about the penis until I've decided I want to meet it, other than whether or not it's healthy. But even that doesn't need to be in the bio. Just don't.

Understood! Thanks for the feedback. I figured that might be the case about it being creepy but wanted to check!

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I truly don't understand why men think "hello, nice to meet you" should also be followed up with "I think my dick is huge". We don't care. Genuinely, you are the only ones who tend to care.

It's creepy and very offputting. Most ladies don't want to know a single thing about your penis until they are physically doing the deed. So wait until then or wait until she asks.

+1

D

deleted11823871

The creepy reference is to your username here which I agree with
Yes, I understand the taboo-ness of the name. Using the term "momma" generically here. I think my name is pretty similar to any lady who calls herself "daddy's girl".

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, I have to say that if you think your weenie is your best physical asset then I would recommend hitting the gym.

I have never, ever been attracted to a man's groin. His smile, his butt, his bearing yes. But his weenie? Never.

Focus elsewhere. What else do you have to offer? I'm serious here. To a woman your penis is worth, optimistically, an hour of her time. That leaves her 23 hours to kill with you.

I can sleep fine by myself. So what's next?