How to make her a Hotwife

Hello I am 42 and my wife is 34 I have over the years become very interested in my wife becoming more like a Hotwife. Not really into the whole Cuckolding thing. But do think about the idea of her being a Naughty wife and getting some younger more well endowed guys on the side then coming home to me and I get her all to myself. Any advice at all would be great.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ya don't.
keep it in ya spank bank, dude.

behind the coats, under the boxes of paperwork ya never had time to organize, and only take it out when you know nobody else is home.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, that's easy. My husband makes me a hot wife all the time!

First off, pee on the floor. I mean not a lot, but just miss the toilet in the morning. That's a great start. Oh and miss the hamper with your dirty duds, too. And when you're asked to get the towels out of the dryer you need to breathe heavy like you don't want to do it.

All of the above is sure to guarantee you a hot wife, I promise! I'll try to remember more for you. This stuff is really easy.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
ya don't.
keep it in ya spank bank, dude.

behind the coats, under the boxes of paperwork ya never had time to organize, and only take it out when you know nobody else is home.

What she said.

There are no magic words to change a person into someone they are not. You know her, we do not. There are women on this forum who are in open marriages and women who are not. Those who are were not "convinced" or coerced into that situation (at least to my knowledge). If they were, I would consider that to be an abusive relationship. No human being should be convinced, persuaded or pressured to do something sexually that they don't already have an interest in.

Want a different marriage? Should have married a different person. As it is, keep it in the spank bank.

naughtyandnice07

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
2 issues I can see here...

1. Talk to your wife about it and if she says yes, do not absolutely under any circumstances allow her to meet someone without you being around and you need to set what is ok for you...only fucking, kissing is allowed or not,etc. you get the picture. If she meets with men without you there, it can lead to something you will likely not enjoy(her cheating or leaving you). Besides, this was something that you wanted so you need to be there. It can be exciting....

2. Limit this activity to once in a blue moon. Once a woman has a cock and the lover that comes with that cock, rock her world, you won"t be so appealing anymore..Take it from me who has not the eact experience but can tell you that even if you think you have a great sex life, opening that life to new and exciting experiences with other men can affect your sex life by makinf it seem lackluster or just plain not as good.

Shit, this answer was much longer than I anticipated. Just think it through since once she sleeps with someone else, the consequences can vary significantly on the experiences she is having.........

Good luck...I would love to be able to sleep with other men as part of my marriage and would respect the rules set by my husband. He isn't into sharing and I've had a taste of things I like better so after 16 years , I'm moving on...this isnt the only reason and I looked outside of my marriage because I have a really crappy marriage. Make sure that your marriage is strong enough to handle this......

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
2 issues I can see here...

1. Talk to your wife about it and if she says yes, do not absolutely under any circumstances allow her to meet someone without you being around and you need to set what is ok for you...only fucking, kissing is allowed or not,etc. you get the picture. If she meets with men without you there, it can lead to something you will likely not enjoy(her cheating or leaving you). Besides, this was something that you wanted so you need to be there. It can be exciting....

2. Limit this activity to once in a blue moon. Once a woman has a cock and the lover that comes with that cock, rock her world, you won"t be so appealing anymore..Take it from me who has not the eact experience but can tell you that even if you think you have a great sex life, opening that life to new and exciting experiences with other men can affect your sex life by makinf it seem lackluster or just plain not as good.

Shit, this answer was much longer than I anticipated. Just think it through since once she sleeps with someone else, the consequences can vary significantly on the experiences she is having.........

Good luck...I would love to be able to sleep with other men as part of my marriage and would respect the rules set by my husband. He isn't into sharing and I've had a taste of things I like better so after 16 years , I'm moving on...this isnt the only reason and I looked outside of my marriage because I have a really crappy marriage. Make sure that your marriage is strong enough to handle this......

To the OP, ignore all of the above... It is written by someone who is clearly bitter and twisted over getting hooked to the wrong person.

I'm sure you don't need telling that any notion of "allowing" means that you somehow have control over another. If this is the case, it makes you an abusive asshole, which I'm sure you're not. I suggest if you do discuss this with your wife, you avoid such terms like the plague... It won't end well.

Secondly, just because the quoted person got with the wrong guy for her and subsequently became even less enthralled with him when she went elsewhere, doesn't mean your missus will. Many of us have counter experiences to the one above, we're not all the giant cock whores SOME people make us out to be.

With that said, if she isn't into it, she isn't into it, and no amount of talking will change that, it could however drive her away, at quite a rapid speed.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"With that said, if she isn't into it, she isn't into it, and no amount of talking will change that, it could however drive her away, at quite a rapid speed."

Indeed. WTF is a Hotwife? Sounds like some off the shelf product, or a brand name, like Hot Wheels. You married a fellow human being, not some sort of gadget.

INDFEM

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Google it. You will find 101 tips for it :)

One from my side. Appreciate her. Make her feel how beautiful and sensual she is. It will help.