How Was Your First Time With A Prostitute?

Man that public ducking behind s bus stop is hardcore enough for an old sex addict bloke. But for your first time, kuuuudos.
Most guys like me went to a shop.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I walked in this place as nervous as hell unsure what I was going to run into. I was met at door by a beautiful girl that took me to a room told me to strip and shower. I honored her request @nd she ask what kind of woman I liked. I told her dark hair ladies my first choice second choice is blonds. In walked a super beautiful dark haired woman who went on and on about how handsome I was. She came over to the bed and said let’s take care of the money now
I said how much and she said $150. I reached in my wallet gave her $150. She got down to business telling me what I ,could do and what I couldn’t do! Then she started caressing my leg telling me how handsome I was and playing with my flaccid dick telling me how big my cock is and how beautiful it is. Saying any girl would love to be fuck with that cock. I was embarrassed after she said that any girl would be happy to get fucked ,with my size cock.

Reactions: mranon1 and 1069369

I got to say though folks, it was one of those stupid impulsive things done in my youth, and i cringe with embarrasment. It was highly irresponsible, and id advise anyone considering it to think about that first!!

Reactions: njfellow2002

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I made a trip to Southeast Asia awhile back in my single years, just a few years after I graduated from college. Hooking up with prostitutes was thing that local men (either married or single) do to release themselves if wife/girlfriend isn't available. It's affordable and there are places that only locals know. After a few days there and I got a chance to hang out with a few local guys, the group of about 5 guys or so for coffee in the mornings and shared a few beers after hours. One day, one guy had suggested to hook me up with a local prostitute to enjoy the local "flavor". Which was something I've wanted, but didn't know how/where to go about. So we went to local "hotel" where there are rooms for rent by hours and the girls worked there do provide special "request", if guests stay there interested. I didn't have a choice to pick one, one just got send to my room, if for some reasons, I can refuse her and request for another. All were nice with good looks, so I got on with the one that was picked out for me on the first time.

Although she was not my first girl that I've fucked, but this girl is still in my memory pretty much the rest of my life, as she was very tight, her pussy felt so amazingly when I was fucking her, she was very sincere and seemed to enjoy my cock as I was fucking her, which made it even more real, as if I was her "lover". She had her pussy shaved, but leave a small upside down triangle pubic hair just right on top of her clitoris/area. I gave her big tip after I was done, just for "good service" that she has provided. That was unusual for a prostitutes, as I thought, I may have been her "first" client.

Reactions: 1069369

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
U need something to do other than go on post and complain..
This was, essentially, something to do. This is the great thing about the western world, freedom to disagree with someone’s view point.

A healthy debate is great. Some people will be offended by this thread and some people will love it.

Don’t tell people they don’t have the right to have an opinion. Thanks ;)

cherryboom66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This was, essentially, something to do. This is the great thing about the western world, freedom to disagree with someone’s view point.

A healthy debate is great. Some people will be offended by this thread and some people will love it.

Don’t tell people they don’t have the right to have an opinion. Thanks ;)
Ps. Your verification pic is amazing!

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You fucking legend. That’s my playground!
Thanks dude, being referred to "legend" is quite flattering. Giving proximity from Australia to SE Asia, I can see how that works well for you to pick that area for your playground. I'd love to share/hear your stories with the girls you're having fun with in that region.

Reactions: 1069369

dodong

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I got to say though folks, it was one of those stupid impulsive things done in my youth, and i cringe with embarrasment. It was highly irresponsible, and id advise anyone considering it to think about that first!!

same experience! we get to be wiser when we are older.

Reactions: sep92

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I used prostitutes in the past when I was between girlfriends or didn't feel like going out to the bars to spend $$$ on drinks with blue balls at the end of the night. A few different ones in Nevada, numerous ones in Germany and assorted massage parlous around where I lived. Nothing really wild and crazy. You get what you pay for.

I had a few working girls take a liking to me and would go out on dates with me (no charge) and the sex was more boyfriend/girlfriend than kinky.

One time in Nevada, I hit a major jackpot and treated myself to 3 girls. Two did anal and it was included in the tip. The 3rd said her ass was off limits, but she would do other things like spanking and bondage.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have no idea, never been with anybody i have had to pay for sex....obviously i am not married.

I used prostitutes in the past when I was between girlfriends or didn't feel like going out to the bars to spend $$$ on drinks with blue balls at the end of the night.

Exactly.